Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Norwich fan at woman's cup final today

Did anyone see the woman''s fa cup final today? There was a guy on the front row wearing his Norwich shirt, good representation.

Cracking game, that Houghton (no I haven''t spelt it wrong) looked good

We need a good womens team at Carrow and if the FA will not allow the women to use the ground for first team matches the ruling needs to be reversed. I believe that in the 1930''s the women''s game was more popular than the mens and so the FA ran scared and banned the women. Need the women to speak out!

[quote user="Bobert"]We need a good womens team at Carrow and if the FA will not allow the women to use the ground for first team matches the ruling needs to be reversed. I believe that in the 1930''s the women''s game was more popular than the mens and so the FA ran scared and banned the women. Need the women to speak out![/quote]there''s one at Colney... why not go down one sunday afternoon and cheer them on.Fakenham, Gorleston, Mulbarton, Coltishall, all have very good women''s sides locally and would be greatful for support I Know...

All good local teams, there is a corrupt nature in ladies football, I''m sure you''re all away donny belles are being kicked out of the league in favour of man city, and how have Lincoln been allowed to ''rebrand'' as notts county?

I run a ladies football team myself, the girls only wish is to be taken seriously, how can they when things like this happen at the top of the game?

Which team do you run Jez? I coach at Mulbarton Belles, win lose or draw I''m proud of each and everyone of those girls, their attitude, spirit, willingness and eagerness is 2nd to none.

There''s some fantastic female players in Norfolk....

Fawpl and England player Sarah Quantril used to play for Mulbarton.... Something for any local female footballer to aspire too.

The Fa won''t ever take the women''s game seriously for fear it comes better than the men''s game.... There has been a recent local team who have been playing at a higher standard than their male counterparts too!

I saw those fans at Headingley yesterday on tv, I think there were four all sat in a row, hope they had names and numbers of Snodgrass, Becchio, Howson and Johnson on their backs just for a bitmore good measure.

Crawley green ladies in Luton moving to welwyn ladies next season. But I used to help out with hockering ladies in Norfolk so i know the standards good in Norfolk.

I know one of your girls, she used to play for a team I helped out with in the Monday night ladies league up in bowthorpe, I won''t give her name out on here but she''s of Spanish origin.

I know who it is.

Hockering I think are in the 2nd division now...not sure.

Keep going with it! I shall keep an eye on your results next season.

[quote user="Bobert"]We need a good womens team at Carrow and if the FA will not allow the women to use the ground for first team matches the ruling needs to be reversed. I believe that in the 1930''s the women''s game was more popular than the mens and so the FA ran scared and banned the women. Need the women to speak out![/quote]

we got a feminist on our hands here?

Just guessing, but is a "woman''s cup final" an extreme, honed-down variant of five-a-side?

To cover the full range of positions, said female would have to be extremely fit (no innuendo intended). And hopefully not get sent off.

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]

Just guessing, but is a "woman''s cup final" an extreme, honed-down variant of five-a-side?

To cover the full range of positions, said female would have to be extremely fit (no innuendo intended). And hopefully not get sent off.

[/quote]