Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

anyone got a letter yet?

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Has anyone had a letter from the club and be offered a season ticket yet? I have been waiting since last year[/quote]

I have a friend who has been contacted by the club and last week got a season ticket for her son who has been on the waiting list for over 2 years.

Got a workmate who went on the list in March last year, she rang up and was told she definitely won''t be getting one this season so I wouldn''t hold you breath.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But what about all the people who weren''t going to renew?

Did they renew??

[/quote]

For gods sake Nutty, was there any need to try and take another thread down that road? The bloke is just trying to ask a question, no wonder this board has the reputation it does.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

But what about all the people who weren''t going to renew?

Did they renew??

[/quote]

For gods sake Nutty, was there any need to try and take another thread down that road? The bloke is just trying to ask a question, no wonder this board has the reputation it does.

[/quote]

Fair point by Nutty though......think we all knew the answer would be 99.9% affirmative!

Got one a week or so ago offering my little girl a season ticket, which I took up for her.

She''s got "On the Bally, City" mastered. That''s a step up from chanting "five-one" to her friend Evie (whose Mum is a "Naughty Blues" fan).

Not a home season ticket holder but does anyone know about away season ticket renewals?

[quote user="ncfc_greg"]Not a home season ticket holder but does anyone know about away season ticket renewals?[/quote]Got my Away Season Ticket renewal letter through yesterday. [:)]

Thanks for your help with the away season tickets stuff everyone, hopefully I''ll get my letter soon.