Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Help Needed

Does anyone know if you can get hold of DVDs of games from last season? I''m trying to get hold of a copy of the Wigan away game. I''ve emailed the club, and Wigan without reply, and can''t see anything on the club website...

Thanks.

SR

Hi

Last seasons review disc in on sale fro 21 to 10 pounds.

You can buy it from the canary store online, I''ve got the link here for you here http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/browse02.aspx?group1=A-SALE

Thanks Brightside.

TIL: Shamefully, it''s pure vanity. A scuffed Wigan cross ended up looping very high and into the crowd where I headed it back over the bar into the arms of Lee Camp. I''d just like to see the header again really.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Thanks Brightside.

TIL: Shamefully, it''s pure vanity. A scuffed Wigan cross ended up looping very high and into the crowd where I headed it back over the bar into the arms of Lee Camp. I''d just like to see the header again really.[/quote]Just re create the moment in your garden. Add some techno music and put it on youtube.Done.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Thanks Brightside.

TIL: Shamefully, it''s pure vanity. A scuffed Wigan cross ended up looping very high and into the crowd where I headed it back over the bar into the arms of Lee Camp. I''d just like to see the header again really.[/quote]Thank God for that.For a moment there we thought you wanted it for entertainment value and we were about to send for the men in white coats.....

Haha. Cheers lads. It''s embarrassing really, but I would like to see it again. On an otherwise drab day out, it got the biggest cheer of the day from our fans.

I actually have history of doing this. I did it while watching Lewes vs Stevenage after a shot by none other than Barrington Belgrave, who some may remember from his time at Norwich.

A few times this season they''ve put the "Full 90" on the online canaries player for some games, could be worth a look to see if this is one of them.

If not, I think the canaries player team have a different contact address/number to the club, could be worth digging that out. If I wasn''t on my iPad (doesnt work on here), I''d have a look for you