Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Fantasy Football

Bloody Hell!!!! Been away over weekend and was expecting about 10 of us to get going with this league....fantastic

glad you all liked the idea of fantasy football and that so many are signing up, and also thanks to Pink Un web team as I have a job to do today and working out scores will probably get me the sack, but I will do it if need be. Unfortunatley I got the score completely wrong but Hucks did score in the 10-20 bracket so I get some points. But the main thing is we won on Saturday thanks to king Hucks. I await the tables with eager anticipation Peter.

ps. am also glad we didn''t jinx the game like Wiz threatened.......

OTBC

You''ll have to wait a while - I had over 50 emails on Saturday...

Are we going with time brackets of 10 minutes or precise times?

I think points should go like this, and we just go on totals to the end of this season, I don''t like the averages thing. Most people if they want to join in will only miss the MK Dons game anyway.

Right Score = 5 points
Right Goal scorer(s) = 1 point each player (if player scores 2 goals he gets 2 points)
Right Goal Scorer in right time window = 2 points
Right Goal Scorer on exact minute = 4 points (timing of goal as reported in the Pink Un)

(time windows are 0-10, 11-20, 21-30 etc)

I did not realise there would be so much hoo hah about the points scoring or people sending in stupid scores so Pete Raven and I have decided this is the best way to do it, with Pete also agreeing to refuse ''obviously stupid scores e.g. 41 - 0''

These point changes to do not benefit me at all by the way!!!

Am in contact with the Pink Un to make this an official all season challenge next season with a prize etc so lets make this one work sensibly and next season will be cool. Hope you all agree this point scoring works

Hayden