Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Stupid suggestions

I find it very hard to believe the names being put forward on this board as suggested signings!

If we signed 50% of those we would be relegated before the new year.

Such suggestions as Heskey, I don''t know wether to laught or cry.

Just let the manager get on with it, I for one have faith in him in this regard. In percentage terms his signing have been first class. Not just at this club either.

I''m more concerned that some of the suggestions put forward on here will be stolen by our rivals who are bound to be monitoring this site for transfer ideas. Surely anybody with a great transfer tip would better serve our club by forwarding it on directly rather than putting it in the public domain? I''ve therefore produced a handy template for anyone with top transfer information, just print off, fill in the name of the player and the reasons for your recommendation add a stamp and just cross your fingers the postman isn''t a Manchester City fan.[img]http://s22.postimg.org/9iolqcq1d/postcard.jpg[/img]

I dip in and out of posting on here at the best of times but do enjoy reading all the views, analysis, debates and heated exchanges throughout the season. It''s a different story during the summer though, the board becomes quite tiresome with all the daft suggestions and the ''i''ve got inside information'' comments.

I guess it has become a compulsion for me to glance at the messageboard but I would also like to echo the ''let them get on with it'' sentiment.

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"]I''m more concerned that some of the suggestions put forward on here will be stolen by our rivals who are bound to be monitoring this site for transfer ideas. Surely anybody with a great transfer tip would better serve our club by forwarding it on directly rather than putting it in the public domain? I''ve therefore produced a handy template for anyone with top transfer information, just print off, fill in the name of the player and the reasons for your recommendation add a stamp and just cross your fingers the postman isn''t a Manchester City fan.[img]http://s22.postimg.org/9iolqcq1d/postcard.jpg[/img][/quote][Y] [Y] [Y]Just out of interest sake, what is on the front of the postcard? For the reasons you outline, can you please make sure it''s something inconspicuous.Suggestions include;1) A picture of Man City on the beach.2) ASDA Carpark3) A picture of a private jet at Glasgow Airport.4) The cover art of Football Manager.