Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Daily Mail Today.

On Rob Green''s performance in USA "Is it any wonder Norwich conceded 77 goals this season? Half to forget against Colombia" Apart from a couple of dodgy kicks he did OK, a couple of fine saves and who could blame him for being a bit nervous at first?

On the same page they also claim that Fergie is "keeping tabs" on Rob Green.

Maybe they are all closet Canaries, and want to divert any prospective purchasors.

More likely it is the typical British Media doing their best to be as negative as possible about any England performance.

Its probably something to do with the majority of us having more knowledge of the game in our upper colons than a collective of tabloid hacks have between them...

I''ve already lamented on Greeno''s performance and was proud, but another thing thats annoying me is Sven coming out saying how good it was to see new blood coming into the England set up...

After creaming himself over Carrick, on BBC Sport, Sven goes on to say: "Richardson was fantastic in his first game (scoring twice). I liked what I saw from Peter Crouch. Luke Young came on twice and did well, and Zat Knight was fantastic."

Firstly, what game was Sven watching to say that Zat Knight was "fantastic"? He didn''t exactly have Rio, Terry, Campbell, et al shaking in their boots did he?

But what of Greeno? No word at all!! Not even a mention!

WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING?!?!?!?!?

Lead us through the World Cup and into the finals, be in charge as we beat Germany 5-1 in the final, then p*ss off and let Psycho have a go! There''ll be no problems with motivation there, I can tell ya!

I also thought he did quite well.

Although having just read the main article on Pink''un about Green, it sounds to me as if he wants out of NCFC.

I remember reading a newspaper article about him at the start of the year and he was saying how he really liked the fact that in the Premiership there was usually only one match a week, whereas in the lower leagues it was constantly Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, Wednesday, etc.

I thought to myself then that he sounded like a man who was only ever going to want to play in the Premier league....and to be fair, who can blame him?!

I think I read the same article, in the Guardian sports pull-out or something? Only I read it in about March when I found it round a mate''s house and didn''t realise it was so out-of-date... it was saying things like "if he''s not picked up this month" and stuff like that and I was cacking myself, thinking "how will they get around the transfer window?!?"