Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Things i want to see next season.....

1. Palace-Fulham..post match. Ian Holloway, half way through another ''hilarious'' interview, is interrupted by a Tony Soprano-esque Martin Jol...''schhhtop Ian..or you swim with the fiscchhes'' Holloway takes note as he knows better than to mess with big Martin.

2.United away to Everton-Moyes sits in the home dug-out..Lewis Hamilton pit stop style.

3.United at home to Hull-trailing 0-3 at half time-Sir Al abseils into OT, giant hairdryer cocked and loaded, heading straight for Moyes.

4.More crazy Phil Jones faces.

5.Michu scoring a goal-with his wonderful hair.

6.No more soccer AM. Ever.

7.Gary Neville''s punditry on EVERY football match. He is awesome.

8.Delia and MWJ robot-ing after RVW debut hat-trick.

9.Paulo di Canio, completely losing it, firing the entire playing staff for ''looking at him funny'' -Sunderland actually improve.

10.Docked wages for anyone on MOTD when they try to be ''funny''

To mention a few.

Number 2 on your list actually MUST happen, that would be hilarious. A few of mine (all sensible i''m afraid): -

1) An injury free season for Ruddy, really starts to push Joe Hart for his England spot.
2) RvW taking to the prem like a duck to water
3) A call from the club to say I finally got my season ticket would be nice!
4) Most importantly: A nice squeaky bum free season playing some good football!

Ipswich (H) first round of the carling cup, a mixture of our youth and reserves are fielded. Norwich are up 4-0 at half time. songs of "we don''t need the wolf to rip you apart" is sung all around carrow rd.

FT: Norwich 8-1 Ipswich (Bunn OG after feeling incredibly bad for them, saves a header, turns around, punts it into his own net.)

Ipswich (H) in the carling cup*, a mixture of our youth and reserves are fielded. Norwich are up 4-0 at half time. songs of "we don''t need the wolf to rip you apart" is sung all around carrow rd.

FT: Norwich 8-1 Ipswich (Bunn OG after feeling incredibly bad for them, saves a header, turns around, punts it into his own net.)

Agree with Broadstairs. Not shipping a stupid amount of goals in our first match would be nice.

A decent cup run which doesn''t end to a team 4 divisions below us.

A consistent team line up

4-4-2

More results like Man Utd. Arsenal WBrom

Less results like Fulham Villa

40 points by end of March

RvW 20+ goals

Injury free season for Bunn

Binners relegated

Fans united behind Houghton

1. To see Chris Hughton universally praised for his style of balanced football.  Good defence allied to good attacking play. As Brian Clough said "You can''t win 8 - 0 unless you have a clean sheet".

2.  To see Grant Holt confound his doubters again and turn in a vintage season.

3.  See Bradley Johnson get a shot on target. 

What a 442 that no-one plays anymore. It''s not the formation that''s defensive it''s the tactics. A 451 can easily be 433 or 4231 what most teams play.