Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Player digs

Now that Mad Marc has found pasteur''s new away from the club and famously quoted about never signing for Norwich. Did we have any other former players speak ill of the club, manager or former team mates?

I remember Keith O''Neill and Danny Mills having something to mouth off about but not many others. In a way Townsend is a tit as his CV only really reads Villa and Chelski and we are somehow forgotten.

I dare say Steve had a word to say about us fans under his breath.

[quote user="Hackedoff"]Now that Mad Marc has found pasteur''s new away from the club and famously quoted about never signing for Norwich. Did we have any other former players speak ill of the club, manager or former team mates?[/quote]Interesting, as he didn''t look the sort to be overly concerned with hygiene.I''m sure Mark Fotheringham, Chris Brown and Andy Hughes would all have a few stories to tell.  I think Theo slated Lambert at some point, probably in self-defence.

Ever since we got promoted to the Prem I always see Townsend listed as a ex-canary. He''s wasn''t too fond of that tag when we were in the Champ and lower, utter t!t.Can''t see players like Simon Whaley and Goran Maric being too fond of us for essentially ending their careers.

just checked on Wiki, he has had 13 clubs since he left us, 6 on loan. at Chester at the moment, and before that at Airbus.

[quote user="Hackedoff"]Now that Mad Marc has found pasteur''s new away from the club and famously quoted about never signing for Norwich. Did we have any other former players speak ill of the club, manager or former team mates?

I remember Keith O''Neill and Danny Mills having something to mouth off about but not many others. In a way Townsend is a tit as his CV only really reads Villa and Chelski and we are somehow forgotten.[/quote]
I have missed his "famous" quote. Any chance of a link or pointer to it. Thanks

[quote user="Hackedoff"]Now that Mad Marc has found pasteur''s new away from the club and famously quoted about never signing for Norwich. Did we have any other former players speak ill of the club, manager or former team mates? I remember Keith O''Neill and Danny Mills having something to mouth off about but not many others. In a way Townsend is a tit as his CV only really reads Villa and Chelski and we are somehow forgotten.[/quote]

No doubt, he''ll be milking that for all it''s worth.