Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Fabrice Muamba?

Pete - Chops inference was plainly at the number of ''possible signings'' threads, not an attack on Muamba or your poor family.

To take it further, we are all going to die one day, and if we had a choice, I am sure we would ''prefer'' to go quietly in our sleep. Others do not have a choice, and that is a cruel and devasting for some. Some choose to deal with it in differing ways,

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we all have a lot to bring to this board Jan.... i think its best if you bring Silence.....
[/quote]

Silence of the van''s?[:^)]

[quote user="Wiz"]Spend 5 days in Cardiac Care, then see if its funny![:(][/quote]Does this explain why you generally have a change of heart every five days?

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]

If Chops can manage to be so offensive, then why can''t Hughton?

[/quote]

Post of the year on one of the threads of the year?

This thread is priceless. One would think the commenters here are all self-righteous Sun readers or something. Chops knew full well that even mentioning Muamba would bring out the morality brigade and like clockwork, out they all came. The OP wasn''t funny but the predictable outrage was superb. Carry on all....

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Wiz"]Spend 5 days in Cardiac Care, then see if its funny![:(][/quote]Does this explain why you generally have a change of heart every five days?[/quote]I heard Wiz had a by-pass.......but it was only because Beccles had one! [:)]

[quote user="Wiz"]Spend 5 days in Cardiac Care, then see if its funny![:(][/quote]

That''s nothing. My wife spent 15 years in Cardiac Care.

But then she''s a nurse.