Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Fabrice Muamba?

A good athletic box to box midfielder.  Had an injury scare when playing for Bolton but has recovered now.  As an upgrade on Johnson or Tettey, is he worth a cheeky enquiry to see if his heart''s still in it?

What a complete wanker you are!!

He is retired due to his health.

''To see if his heart is still in it'' take it thats a little dig as well.

What a complete and utter moron!!

Words can not describe what I think to this post.

Shocking post Jan, and bang out of order.Not even slightly funny and totally disrespectful to the guy.I don''t mind a joke, but this is way out of line - what on earth possessed you to post something like this???

That''s possibly the most offensive thing I''ve ever done read on a message board.  Who the flaming hell do you reckon you are?  They ought to tie a rope to your flaming testicles and waterboard you in the Wensum for that load of old cock.  You might as well say we ought to sign Mark Bridger or Ian Huntley or Harold Shipman.  You fucking sicko, I hope they burn your house down and then dance on your grave after that''s burnt down, and then put up a plaque so we know where you lived so we can piss on it every year as a reminder to them flaming heathen scum that that''s what we do with paedophiles.

With 14,384 posts since 2006 one would assume this is a seasoned poster...Question is whose ill judgement led them to make such a post under such a thin veil? At the very least it is disconcerting to know it''s a familiar Canary (and an undoubtedly daft one at that, on more than just a couple of levels).

Jesus.It''s the logical response to the tsunami of "let''s sign so-and-so" with no chance of it ever happening.No footballers were harmed in the making of this post.Some of you are way too Daily Mail.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Jesus.It''s the logical response to the tsunami of "let''s sign so-and-so" with no chance of it ever happening.No footballers were harmed in the making of this post.Some of you are way too Daily Mail.[/quote]

There''s poor attempts at being funny and then there is just plain disgusting. You fall into the latter. There was no need for it. Again, moron.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Jesus.It''s the logical response to the tsunami of "let''s sign so-and-so" with no chance of it ever happening.No footballers were harmed in the making of this post.Some of you are way too Daily Mail.[/quote]

There''s poor attempts at being funny and then there is just plain disgusting. You fall into the latter. There was no need for it. Again, moron.[/quote][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]Jesus.It''s the logical response to the tsunami of "let''s sign so-and-so" with no chance of it ever happening.No footballers were harmed in the making of this post.Some of you are way too Daily Mail.[/quote]

There''s poor attempts at being funny and then there is just plain disgusting. You fall into the latter. There was no need for it. Again, moron.[/quote][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

yes, i would assume your feeling rightly shameful at the moment. i would be.

please don''t post on these forums would be great thanks! some people just sick sometimes

Well it made me chuckle Chops old boy. I think the most shocking thing on this thread is the reactions or maybe I was the only one that got the subtext.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]Well it made me chuckle Chops old boy. I think the most shocking thing on this thread is the reactions or maybe I was the only one that got the subtext.[/quote]

tell me the funny bit?

Humour is funniest when it''s edgy. Jan just went a bit over the commonly accepted line. Minor mistake, he''s not sick, he''s just a very naughty boy.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

That''s possibly the most offensive thing I''ve ever done read on a message board.  Who the flaming hell do you reckon you are?  They ought to tie a rope to your flaming testicles and waterboard you in the Wensum for that load of old cock.  You might as well say we ought to sign Mark Bridger or Ian Huntley or Harold Shipman.  You fucking sicko, I hope they burn your house down and then dance on your grave after that''s burnt down, and then put up a plaque so we know where you lived so we can piss on it every year as a reminder to them flaming heathen scum that that''s what we do with paedophiles.

[/quote]I''m glad we can all keep a sense of perspective about this message board.

I have to admit that I chuckled a bit. Muamba is alive and he has joked about it too already and I got a feeling he has good sense of self humour.

It was joke a bit over the line, but no need to take it so personaly.

(Or mayby I''m just a person who thinks there shouldnt be a thing that rises above honest smile and laugh and only jokes about serious issues makes them and life bearable and easier to get familiar with)

"Joanna Grey"I wonder what the youngsters on here would have made of Bernard Manning?

Crap, like the rest of us probably.

Jeeezus Mr.C your humour I am a big fan of but i really cannot get my head around this.

I really don''t get why some people are so upset by this. Yes, it was a tragic thing to happen to a person and many people saw the distressing footage etc, etc. But it''s a joke, anyone who assumes that the subject of a joke actually references beliefs is a moron. Humour features alot of exaggeration.

But jokes are meant to be funny. How in anyway was it funny? Its given people an excuse to take the stance that others over-react to quickly-when infact, the OP is worse than anything i have ever seen on here. Im no bore, but this was unnecessary.

I think the ''joke'' was directed at the innumerable threads on this forum than continue to list even more and more implausible player signings. The OP merely took those posts to their ''logical'' extreme ie a player who certainly would not play for us.Unsurprisingly some chose to post how desperately offended they were - mostly out of sheer stupidity in confusion over what is worthy of grief and what is no more than maudling sentamentality where every every loss is magnified into somekind of national disaster.

[quote user="super canary"]But jokes are meant to be funny. How in anyway was it funny? Its given people an excuse to take the stance that others over-react to quickly-when infact, the OP is worse than anything i have ever seen on here. Im no bore, but this was unnecessary.[/quote]
A lack of ''funniness'' doesn''t make a joke any less a joke, it makes it a bad joke. The only way this could not be a joke is if to OP was completely serious in suggesting Muamba as a player. I seriously doubt this is the case, it is far more likely that the OP attempted ''edgy'' humour regarding two topics (Muamba and the amount of threads suggesting players) and mixing them together in an exaggerated way.