Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Best and worse fans to visit Carrow Road this season??

As per the title suggests, who gets your vote this season and why?

For me,

Best - Man United, Uniteds away support is generally superb, they have a hardcore following of supporters and always make a lot of noise (till Pilks stepped up anyway)

Worst - Tough one between Fulham and Arsenal for me but Arsenal just pipped it in my opinion, awful awful fans who literally have about 2 songs

Best - Liverpool. Had good natured banter before during and after the game.

Worst - Villa. Had experience of a group of arrogant angry idiots looking for trouble after the game. It may not have been all the fans but personally the worst of the games I attended.

Worst - Chelsea with their inventive song which goes like this.....

''Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea'' zzzzzzz

Best - Newcastle or WBA. Spent the whole train journey from London having a good conversation with them - obviously mainly a football one.
Worst - Villa at the cup game. 

Best- In terms of a good atmosphere, I''d have to say Newcastle. Especially considering how dull the game was. Manure also had a lot of good sparring with the snakepit too.

Worst- In terms of behaviour, Villa. Witnessed a couple of them getting arrested behind the barclay after trying to start some fights, one of them chucked some black substance over an elderly man and generally there were running amok in the city trying to stir up trouble.

In terms of atmosphere, Chelsea. Terrible support and songs. "Chelsea, Chelsea" is just terrible, and the "Celery" song is just plain disturbing.

No real best, but worst has to be Wigan for sheer lack of numbers: only 241 for a Saturday fixture, fewer than the number of Donny fans who came for a midweek COCup match (and about 10 more than Scunny), which is feeble.

Best - probably Luton but to be honest no one has really stood out.

Worst - Considering the numbers the brought, Chelsea and WBA barely sung a song all day. Terrible.

I quite liked the Man City fans, at least they try to do something original

Worst? For sure, Reading, quiet as the quietest of doormouses.

Can anyone explain why London clubs fans are generally so poor? Palace are good but the rest don''t have any original songs or any club song as such.

The worst fan is the gormless idiot in a cap who sits in the snakepit with a constant dirty tooth grin on his face, only interupted when he stick in another pasty. He talks to everyone and misguidedly thinks they are all his friends, you all know the type, a sort of BW''s cat!