Sign in to follow this  
hotrod

signed top to help our injured troops

hi folks.the club were kind enough to donate a signed top in memory of my son LCpl Joe Pool who was killed in Afghanistan in 2010 and also private James Lyndsay who sadly died through psd on his return from Afghanistan.we are raising funds for www.southwestscotlandrnr who provide activity breaks for injured troops from all over the uk.they do not get a lot of support so i would like to help them.if any one would like to place a bid for the top please email me at roderickpool006@btinternet.com.bidding closes 10pm on june the 4th. can you please state it is for Norwich top as i have others up for auction.please share this info as i would be really gratefull of any help.sorry don''t know how to post pic of top.cheershotrod proud dad of LCpl Joe Pool.

sorry to bump this folks bidding finishes tommorow night, no bids yet for a great cause.cheers rod.

[quote user="hotrod"]sorry to bump this folks bidding finishes tommorow night, no bids yet for a great cause.cheers rod.[/quote]

Why not put it on Ebay ? at least you would get a much wider audience and get more money for a great cause.

hi young one, i see where your coming from but have went to the measage boards with all the tops i have had so far and prefer to take it to the fans.highest bid £60. cheers rod.

[quote user="hotrod"]hi young one, i see where your coming from but have went to the measage boards with all the tops i have had so far and prefer to take it to the fans.highest bid £60. cheers rod.[/quote]

That''s jolly decent of you, good luck with the auction.