Sign in to follow this  
jumper

Pre Season Tour of USA

I''ve never been interested in travelling to the states but this tour of the west coast of the USA - could be an amazing trip. Is anyone thinking of going? I don''t suppose that the club has made an arrangements for fans?

I live in alberta Canada. And right now I am looking to see if I can get a couple of days off to go to portland on the 24 anybody else going.

With cheapest flights at about a £1000 can''t see to many making the trip,pity Ajax or Bayern Munich away couldn''t be slotted in

Already two threads on this subject. A number of fans are going. We are going to San Jose and Portland. San Fransisco is a great City to visit. Recommend staying close to SF for first 2 games and hiring car to get about and then if you fancy it driving to Portland or get internal flight. I find Travelbag great for American holidays - you can talk to them about what you want to do.

Yes that fare is a killer. I just had some idea that NC might have chartered a plane and had spare seats they wanted to sell off cheap. As McNally would. Or some other unlikely solution. Sacramento, San Jose, Portland, you''ve got to admit it sounds good.

Thanks for the info Yb - I missed the other threads. Will search them out and explore options.