Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Carlton Cole

Tin hat on.

West Ham aren''t renewing his contract as I guess they would need him and Carroll.

I know he gets grief from the planks that don''t understand the game and get all their knowledge from the red tops and pub banter, but he''s a decent player, and England managers have picked him and he could fill a gap if Holt is off as it seems Becchio wasn''t fancied.

He''s a much better player then his nickname suggests. We think we have much better centre forwards at the club...I''m not so sure.

p.s. Why do you think West Ham have let this lummox go and are trying to sign one of the best strikers in Spain for an allgeed £15M.Some people seem to think that we are still in the championship when we used to get excited about being links with the likes of David Bell.

Sorry chaps, I was on holiday 2 weeks ago and I "flit" with my pinkun as opposed to having constantly at hand like the regulars on here.

Spencer - sorry to be so touchy! I am sure we would rather be speculating about who West Ham are trying to replace him with. Very tasty indeed? Seems like they have a spanish scout as they have just signed the Real Betis keeper too. Given the state of the Iberian economies, we ought to be plundering too and I hope that we have been using the gap between the Jan and June windows to do our homework.http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/130605/lowe-negredo-could-leave-sevilla-20million-euros-199049

I find it rediculous how people slate people who base their opinions on a forum site. Get a grip you moany tw@ts

[quote user="Skerritt"]I find it rediculous how people slate people who base their opinions on a forum site. Get a grip you moany tw@ts[/quote]now, a prize for anyone who can make a sentence out of those jumbled up wordsand an extra prize if it includes irony as well as ''moany''

"now, a prize for anyone who can make a sentence out of those jumbled up words"

Not an expert, but I think it might say this.

"I can''t stand people who point out whats wrong about this recurring, dull thread. Get a grip you twats."

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Skerritt"]I find it rediculous how people slate people who base their opinions on a forum site. Get a grip you moany tw@ts[/quote]now, a prize for anyone who can make a sentence out of those jumbled up wordsand an extra prize if it includes irony as well as ''moany''[/quote]

Maybe we could add a prize for the poster who best knows how to use capital letters and full stops in their sentences.  

Blimey! Absolutely hung out to dry because I didnt see a former thread as I don''t spend my life on this forum like some. Get over it fellas.

Just ignore it and let it drift to the bottom hopefully starting a trend for many many many repetitive threads on here.

On another matter, what do you think we should do with the ground expansion and the hotel in the corner? ;o)

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Blimey! Absolutely hung out to dry because I didnt see a former thread as I don''t spend my life on this forum like some. Get over it fellas.

Just ignore it and let it drift to the bottom hopefully starting a trend for many many many repetitive threads on here.

On another matter, what do you think we should do with the ground expansion and the hotel in the corner? ;o)[/quote]

Makes you cringe how pathetic some posters are! .