Sign in to follow this  
Bill

City friendly

as we do not have anything much lined up at Carrow Road and almost no one seems to want the paupers turning up in their donkey carts why not a ''probables v possibles'' game ?we''ve enough players to put out two teams and as far as subsititions go there''s plenty enough development squad players and the U18''s to replace any players who may not need a full 90 minsteam colours would be yellow/green and away stripHughton managing one side and Adams the otherNorwich v City

and as a bonus the pantwetters could get seats in the away section of the South Stand and boo both sides (assuming that some do actually go to games)

Sounds like a very good idea.My only doubts whether it would be competitive enough to help the 1st team get ready for the start but then less likely to get an injury from a bad tackle.But I''d say YES

eh ?not sure what that is but clubs playing probables v possibles is pretty standard practice (pre season) in lower leagues hence the tongue in cheek joke

(do try to keep up)

When I read the title I thought the OP was changing his name and persona. Alas...

Why don''t we just get Ipswich up for a kick about. Be a nice money earner.

[quote user="dpit"]When I read the title I thought the OP was changing his name and persona. Alas...[/quote]

perhaps you missed the signature at the bottom of the post

They would have almost certainly already have played this game towards the end of the season behind close doors.

"perhaps you missed the signature at the bottom of the post"

Nope, didn''t miss it......