Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Palace & Ince

Rumour has it palace made inquiries for matt phillips and thomas ince. Would love ince here, phillips always looked good but i dont know if hes better than snody or pilks.

With Inter and Liverpool also being interested i can''t see them standing a chance. Likewise would def be a good addition.

When we got promoted we went for Elliott Bennett and pilkington

Last season we opted for snodgrass

This season we need to progress it again and go for a top European winger like capel

I had a feeling that Holloway would be in for Ince as soon as they were promoted. Palace will be no pushover in the Prem.

The Holloway connection is an important one, but how can a team who have recently avoided financial collapse afford to buy such a highly rated player? He seems destined for a bigger club, and perhaps could be loaned out to Palace. I can''t see them buying him though.

If we somehow managed a successful bid where would he fit in? Surely he''s one for the future behind the wingers we have, but would command higher wages given his reputation.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]When we got promoted we went for Elliott Bennett and pilkington

Last season we opted for snodgrass

This season we need to progress it again and go for a top European winger like capel[/quote]

I would rather Ince, he is younger and more familiar with English football. This Capel would be an expensive gamble which most likely would not pay off.