Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Movers and Shakers

Just intrigued if anybody chose a new seat elsewhere in FCR, and if so, why?

I know, just passing the time until the fixtures come out

It only appears that way because everyone else is deaf. So you CAN moan all game but nobody hears you.

No offence Wiz.

Pardon?

See?

From my seat near the front of Block D to Block E, purely because I''ve recently had a growth spurt over the last season which means when I stand those behind me cannot see without standing, I enjoy standing and they didn''t so to prevent confrontations I moved.

I''ve moved from where I use to sit with my grandad (who''s not renewed due to finding it too hard to get to the games now) to the row behind my wife!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ve moved from where I use to sit with my grandad (who''s not renewed due to finding it too hard to get to the games now) to the row behind my wife![/quote]

After your anti-Hughton outbursts, I''d have thought you''d move to Portman Road

I tried to move me and my dads seats, but there wasn''t 2 available next to each other in the jarrold or the upper river end

I''m glad it''s not in the upper Barclay. Imagine being ''rained'' on.

[quote user="Smeg"]I tried to move me and my dads seats, but there wasn''t 2 available next to each other in the jarrold or the upper river end[/quote]It could be worth giving the club a call as I moved right at the end of "the week", and my grandfather didn''t renew, from the 3rd row of the Upper River end right behind the goal.  If the seats are free you should still be able to move I believe if you talk to the ticket office nicely!

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]

After your anti-Hughton outbursts, I''d have thought you''d move to Portman Road

[/quote]I thought about Arsenal, I can walk there for home, but couldn''t afford the season ticket.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]I''m holding out for a seat in front of the hotel![/quote]

I see no reason why you can''t put a deck chair in front of the hotel, might be the only one''s you see there