Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Norwich City Shirt in Florida

Just to let you all know that the NCFC shirt is currently being worn proudly in my Florida hotel and will shortly be paraded around Island of Adventure and Universal Studios today.  Keep the colours flying.

I proudly wore mine at the England vs USA match on Saturday.  Yelled at Greeno warming up prior to the match, and received a "Thumbs-up" in return.  I had alot of people commenting (including Americans), that they believe City will be right back in the Premiership next year - I agree.

You lucky so and so, Navman!  I have been to Florida and its absolutely amazing.  Have fun!

Glad to read you will be wearing your NCFC shirt around the theme parks. 

Funnily enough I sometimes put my son in his NCFC shirt just because its bright yellow and I can''t lose him!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Strange you should say that, I went to FL when Norwich won the Champ last year.

I was walking along and I saw a Norwich fan wearing a shirt so i ran over and said" Hey do you know the score!! He said yes!! we can a mini celebration in Magic Kingdom!!

Two Norwich fans, total stangers, 10,000 miles away, jumping up and down. Beautiful.

*Wipes tear*

[quote]Strange you should say that, I went to FL when Norwich won the Champ last year. I was walking along and I saw a Norwich fan wearing a shirt so i ran over and said" Hey do you know the score!! He said...[/quote]

Me and Gazza went to Vegas earlier in the year. We went down the pool area on the Sunday ( I was wearing a yellow City beach football shirt) so she could book a Spa session and the lad in the business centre said "Hi did you catch the game yesterday (meaning the Chelsea home game)" "We said yeah watched it in a pub".

Anyway it turns out that his parents came from Norwich and even though he''d lived in America 18 years he still followed Norwich and watched them whenever he could. We went back later so Gazza could have her Spa and I had a great chat with him, while I waited, and then gave him my other City beach football shirt which was white. He was really touched and it brought a tear to his eye, and he couldn''t wait to tell his mother. Apparently it was only the second time he had seen a City fan in his hotel. We also gave him the Pink Un we had taken with us after we had used it at the Grand Canyon. We still keep in touch.

I was in Florida last year around the time we clinched the championship.

I remember wearing my NCFC away shirt at Disney''s Magic Kingdom and Seaworld and meeting other similarly attired fans and celebrating our success.

Happy times.

I wore mine last year to the tampa bay buccs stadium to a pre season game versus miami dolphins what a stadium, a mock battle ship at one end of the stadium which fires its cannons every time the home team scores awsum.But it no way compares to fortress Carrow Road.

My dad decided to book a holiday the season we won the championship, meaning that i would miss Preston at home, Sunderland away and Crewe away. I was wearing my Norwich shirt in the pub and some Ipswich fan came out to me and said congratulations, I was gobsmacked, a congrats coming from an Ipswich fan. That night was the best night of my life against Sunderland, Champions on my 18th birthday. Is there a better way to celebrate your 18th birthday than your home team that you have supported since you can remember being Promoted to the Premiership as Champions. I think Not.

Wore the shirt as promised and saw another lad (around 12) in a Norwich shirt walking around with his parents.  Had the traditional picture done on the Hulk ride with my two kids and the seats were green which mingled well with the shirt.  We fly home tomorrow but have had a terrific two weeks and would recommend it to anyone.  The last two days have been a bit rainy with the beginning of the rainy season until the end of June but prior to that had days reaching 95 degrees so certainly cant complain and the rain (only showers) did not dampen our spirits at all.  Getting all prepared now for the transfer merry go round once we get home.