Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

This team was once good....

And commanded huge wages and huge fees. Im not saying we should sign any of these but theyve all been released, for one reason or another, heres my released eleven.

Schwarzer

Bridge

Ferreira

Dunne

Gallas

Bentley

Denilson

Arshavin

Malouda

Santa Cruz

Petric

Would probably take petric out of that lot. I reckon theres a few signings for QPR there.

I see sam kelly was released by everton, i think he was highly rated here before everton nicked him.

Amazing that Arshavin and Santa Cruz are available on a free........both signed for something in the region of 15 million!    

Disclaimer: I am still drunk and just had my last night put at Uni,mso am very emotional. But....

You could justify the signing of most of them.

Some may be desperate to prove themselves in PL. some may add experience, a. Purple just still a step above what we have. None of those names, bar wages would be rubbish signings, you may say why''d we want Bently, or an ageing and past it Ferreira, but those two or any of the others would definitely add to our squad, in a very much potentially positive way.

I think Wayne Bridge would be worth a shout.... been out of sorts since the infamous John Terry Situation...but a former England player, decent cross and a good free kick... why not make a go for him, cant imagine wages would be too much of a problem as he may be grateful for a chance....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think Wayne Bridge would be worth a shout.... been out of sorts since the infamous John Terry Situation...but a former England player, decent cross and a good free kick... why not make a go for him, cant imagine wages would be too much of a problem as he may be grateful for a chance....[/quote]Already signed for Reading.

Arshavin going back to Russia on big wages, Santa Cruz wanted by former boss Hughes at Stoke, wouldn''t touch the rest...