Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Calderwood or *****?

My well connected source, who cannot be named or referred to, tells me the Board, unhappy with the style of football this season, have asked Hughton to remove Calderwood - who is seen as the primary source of the negative safety-first football style we''ve deployed - and install a new "head coach" in his place.

Interviews are thought to be well advanced, with Ralf Minge from the Bundesliga ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralf_Minge") out in front. I can''t think of a better candidate, quite frankly, and that''s just based on his name.

So, what do you lovely boys think.... would you prefer Calderwood or Minge?

I don''t think the NCFC board would ever tell the manager what assistant he has to employ, especially not after finishing 11th in the prem.
Haha, i love how Ralf''s name is blanked out

Sorry, but I think it''s hogwash.

I just cannot see the Board interferring in their manager''s affairs to that extent, especially as Hughton must be their blue-eyed boy at the moment.

I prefer Minge. But not the coach of a minor league/reserve squad.

We could do with a bit of minge in our squad ;)

Dunno much about Calderwood.   Dunno much about anthing really but I know even less about Calderwood.   So my simple mind noticed a small coincidence that Grant Holt was playing for Nottingham Forest when Calderwood arrived there then started playing sh1te.   Later on Grant Holt was playing for Norwich when Calderwood arrived there then started playing sh1te

Could be a coincidence

Or Calderwood''s a ******* jinx!!!

i admit to having very little faith in Calderwoods abilities and actually hope the OP is correct, though i doubt it for all the reasons stated above.

''Let''s be having you''

Please refrain from such repulsive language, it does not make you any more funny nor clever.