Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

lier or not?

Okay I went and see my mate today and he told me that he been offered a season ticket but his only been on the waiting list just before Christmas. I don''t know if his telling the truth or not. I been on waiting list for ages but had nothing. What do you think is he telling the truth or is he being a nob and lieing ?

Never applied for a season ticket but do you get to choose what stand you would and would not take?

Maybe a set in one of the corners would be available but not taken up by many?

I have some family in Norwich who have been on the list for almost 2 years now. I believe when they were originally put on they were number 1800 or so.

Well I have been on the list for longer - about a year and have been offered nothing.
I was not offered any options on where I would like to sit or not when I went on the list.
So something not quite right. Possible he went on the list the Xmas before last which would then make sense.

there''s a telly programme called Jamie Kylie or something and you can phone them up to go on it and they do a lie detector test and it is 100% accurate and if he is a lier then you get to call him that on the telly, it''s brilliant

Family member of mine got a letter last Saturday that some more tickets had become available. They had gone on list last Autumn. they secured their ticket this week as a result.

I guess therefore that if some people had now declined the offer, that it could have well gone down to your mate who only applied the other week.

I guess most of the applications had gone on the waiting list immediately following both promotions, so it not impossible to think this could be true, if my family member was successful also.

Sorry just realised you said your mate applied at Christmas. That''s definately possible given my family relation was successful also.

I got offered a season ticket on Wednesday -

I''ve been on the list since around Dec 2011.

I could pick any of the seats available (there were quite a few - as I was just looking for a single seat!)

[quote user="darcy"]I got offered a season ticket on Wednesday -

I''ve been on the list since around Dec 2011.

I could pick any of the seats available (there were quite a few - as I was just looking for a single seat!)[/quote]

I''ve just bagged my second seat and I have been on the waiting list similar time to yourself.