Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Nathan Redmond

From what I''ve seen in the England u21 game, he looks quality. Young, very quick, bags of energy. Could be available on the cheap. Sign him up!

Only saw the last 10 minutes, looked the best player on the pitch though and plenty of praise from the commentators - sign him up!
If we did sign him though i would hope it was as-well as a another winger. However, that would perhaps leave us with one too many wingers, perhaps E. Bennett''s future is on the line?

I could see us buying Redmond for the future, giving Bennett a couple more seasons until Redmond is prem class.

[quote user="Skerritt"]I could see us buying Redmond for the future, giving Bennett a couple more seasons until Redmond is prem class.[/quote]
If that''s he case i think we would be a little weak on the wings still, I think a quality LW is essential this summer, and while Redmond is pacey he is still young and very raw

Redmond, Ginkle, Shelvey, Hooper and a LB? I would be very pleased with that, however i imagine we have plenty of potential transfer dealings on the go at the moment and the majority of signings are going to be unexpected.

was only bright spark for England, would be a great signing only problem is we already have 2 right wingers

[quote user="ncfc2012"]was only bright spark for England, would be a great signing only problem is we already have 2 right wingers[/quote]

Didnt Ince play on right and Redmond on left today?

Nathan Redmond, like our other 3 wingers, is equally adept on either the left or right-wing, as well as down the middle.

Every PL club must have 4 wingers in the first-team squad. With Redmond we would have 4 excellent wingers who can play either side (and thus provide cover and competition for both positions). All of them have very different styles and strengths, so all give something different to the team tactically.

Been singing his praises for about a year now. Would be good.

Redmond, like Pilks is ambipedal, and also is primarily a left winger. Snoddy is left footed, Bennett right footed and these two prefer to play on the right.

I was going to say, E.Bennett really doesn''t look comfortable on the left hand side whenever I have seen him play there.

It''s also worth mentioning that Hoolahan can play there, and despite what some people say, can play effectively there. Obviously if you want him to have more of an impact on the game then central is where it is at.

Are you sure under 21 Declan Rudd in squad but not under 21, would be good but don''t think he would come cheap Brum would try to cash in a la Davies. NB he''s English therefore be prepared to pay premium at least £4m. Must be cheaper/more experienced options in Europe or elsewhere.

Good player but again capel or someone with genuine immediate impact is needed.

Eb I feel did not develop or grow last season. I agree he would have to be signed in addition to another winger but I feel we need a class winger in first.

I think eb has a lot to do this season, a loan would not be out of the question in my mind if we brought in two wingers. Ido feel we need two wingers.

Benno just needs the confidence to use his pace to get past people. He needs to back himself more because he''s a very good player on his day. I still have hopes for him. It''s harder for him because Snoddy has been so good for us, but I think there''s more to come from him yet. We certainly need a left-winger to compete with Pilks though. Be it Diego Capel or Redmond - I genuinely think either would make a good impact quite quickly. Redmond hardly looks shy tbh