Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Premier League..... Food

Anyone else feel that the standard of the food inside Carrow Road is terrible ? Sure I dont have to buy from there but the quality of the food could and should be improved.Surely there is a local pie maker or similar who would love the Carrow Road contract ? Why are we stuck with the burning on the inside burnt on the outside pies and sweaty sausage rolls ?!About time we raised the standards, im sure many more people would buy inside the ground if the food was better !!Thoughts people? Or am I on my own ?

The few times I have had it, its been fine, but its definitely overpriced.Always puzzles me though why just because you are at a footy match, you need to fit another meal in, in between lunch and dinner.

The few times I have had it, its been fine, but its definitely overpriced.

Always puzzles me though why just because you are at a footy match, you need to fit another meal in, in between lunch and dinner.

---------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-tcRiBNj4

The few times I have had it, its been fine, but its definitely overpriced.

Always puzzles me though why just because you are at a footy match, you need to fit another meal in, in between lunch and dinner.

---------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-tcRiBNj4

"mr lister"Perhaps this could be addressed with the redevelopment of the Burger Van behind the River End??

Just a thought! 

Or maybe convert the lower level of the hotel into an Australian style food court.

[quote user="mr lister"]

Perhaps this could be addressed with the redevelopment of the Burger Van behind the River End??

Just a thought! 

[/quote]

Well.............................

perhaps we''d better not go there

[:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="mr lister"]

Perhaps this could be addressed with the redevelopment of the Burger Van behind the River End??

Just a thought! 

[/quote]

Well.............................

perhaps we''d better not go there

[:^)]

[/quote]

After your hat trick of locked threads LDC ? [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="mr lister"]

Just a thought! 

[/quote]Well.............................perhaps we''d better not go there[:^)][/quote]

After your hat trick of locked threads LDC ? [:P]

[/quote]

I''ve only had one thread locked and that was  because the discussion had stopped and it had been  left to the vultures to pick over the bones.  The infighting  spoiled  Bor''s humerous thread, but then it takes two to make a battle, doesn''t it?   I''ve no desire to fight anyone, but I won''t give in to the kind of pointless vindictiveness that some posters seem to thrive on.

Why not ''franchise'' it to Morrisons, most seem to go there anywaywould also do a cracking trade if they had sellers walking up and down the aisles serving hot pies etc during the winter monthspeople just pass the money along and the food back as they do in the states (though I wouldn''t want to be sat in any row where there is a gutbucket as I wouldn''t fancy getting my pie with a huge bite taken out of it)

"though I wouldn''t want to be sat in any row where there is a gutbucket as I wouldn''t fancy getting my pie with a huge bite taken out of it"

Oor er...loopzilla and indy bones aren''t going to be very happy with you now!

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

they might be if my suggestion is taken up

(though it might be too late for either of them to get an aisle seat)