Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Álvaro Morata

This guy looks a bit special for spain -21s. At Real Madrid with not much chance of first team football. Would love him here on a season loan or permanent deal. Been reported to have been offered out as a make-weight in transfer deals. Sign him up.

Looks like they might want to use him next season, Higuain is off by the looks of things, freeing up space for Morata to play a bit.

Ffs, do we really need new threads every time we want someone here. Clicking this thinking we linked to someone atleast, but no it''s just another, ''I want'' thread!!

Gonna make one for every player I want here I think

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Ffs, do we really need new threads every time we want someone here. Clicking this thinking we linked to someone atleast, but no it''s just another, ''I want'' thread!!

Gonna make one for every player I want here I think[/quote]

It''s a forum for discussion. If you don''t like the subject don''t comment on it.

I''ve just seen a Barcelona player by the name of Messi, from looking at him I think he has serious potential.

Maybe if we offer grant holt plus our next 5 years transfer budget he may opt for the Norfolk lifestyle and join.

Sorry I didn''t start a separate thread for this but I noticed there was many other random wish list threads kicking around so didn''t want to junk up the forum any further.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]I''ve just seen a Barcelona player by the name of Messi, from looking at him I think he has serious potential.

Maybe if we offer grant holt plus our next 5 years transfer budget he may opt for the Norfolk lifestyle and join.

Sorry I didn''t start a separate thread for this but I noticed there was many other random wish list threads kicking around so didn''t want to junk up the forum any further.[/quote]

Excellent post. You must be very popular.