Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Just over a week to the new fixture list

.... and the chances are we''ll start with an away game.

Regardless of this though, who would you all like to kick the season off against?

Liverpool at home is the only game we can be sure of gaining an advantage from as Ratboy will be banned and he does have serious form against us so this is the game I''d like to see up first.

Umm... Liverpool have the quality to give us a thrashing regardless of Suarez'' presence. Coutinho and the like will prove that. That being said, I would like to get Anfield/Etihad/Old Trafford/Stamford bridge early on.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its bound to be one of the newly promoted sides unfortunetly.[:(]

[quote user="Stig"]Umm... Liverpool have the quality to give us a thrashing regardless of Suarez'' presence. Coutinho and the like will prove that. That being said, I would like to get Anfield/Etihad/Old Trafford/Stamford bridge early on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[/quote]

But no other player has ripped us to shreds like Suarez has.

at home to Aston Villa would be nice, but I think we''ll be away to Crystal Palace or something like that :-(

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]at home to Aston Villa would be nice, but I think we''ll be away to Crystal Palace or something like that :-([/quote]

An early chance of ''payback'' gets my vote.[Y]

As we are notoriously awful on the first day of the season, I would like a big boy away from home as we are likely to lose that anyway

A winnable home game please. To give us the best chance of getting points on the board ASAP.

Any game apart from Fulham or Man Utd away would do tbh.

I had a dream last night that we played Manchester United away on the first game of the season. RvW scored in the first 5 minutes to give us the lead. We eventually went on to draw the game 2-2 with Manchester United being reduced to 10 men. Lets see if im psychic.

For me its got to be Arsenal away. Main reason is that is the only game I know I am guarenteed to get a ticket. Although after recent seasons, I think the first game of the season is probably one to avoid anyway.

[quote user="Muffles"]

.... and the chances are we''ll start with an away game.

[/quote]

I''d say it''s 50/50 as to whether we start with a home or away game! [:P]

either ''taffy game'' away might help, rather than having that long trek in the winter