Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Team/fans to hate next season

A few seasons back it was dirty Leeds, as we battled out of league 1 and the Championship. There is the perennial Wolves and I suppose the binners - but hating them is like hating the beggar sat in a blanket in the High St with his scruffy dog on a bit of string.Last season (and the one before) it was QPR but they to have now fallen by the wayside as with Leeds, Wolves and the binners.I don''t suppose we can randomly hate a set of fans, something has to be done to annoy us. At the moment the best we have is Villa but that looks to be fizzling out.Palace, perhaps ?

What? So we have to stop hating each other on here?

Damn. And there I was thinking it was normal to fight and argue with fellow supporters of your club.

I still wasn''t sure whose mast I should nail my pants too - the wetters or the where them with pride?

Robust banter with fellow posters goes with the territory just as having a team scapegoat does.What I am talking about is a set of fans/team that we can collectively hate.

As regards the PL, the two European seasons we missed in the 1980s, following the ban on English teams, means Liverpool are among my least favourite teams.

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]Not bothered by Villa personally, it has to be palarse for me, shed of a ground and also a bit of a bogey team for us![/quote]

Does anyone else remember an away game against Palace when Adrian Forbes went down to try to win a foul, got nothing from the ref and continued to lay on the ground, trying to look injured but convincing no one, when the ball went back down their end.  Palace then cleared the ball and a break was on, so Forbes leapt to his feet, booted the ball back down field, and then fell to the ground resuming his "injury".  Cue much derision from the home fans and we had to feel a bit sheepish when he got up soon after and carried on playing.  We lost but I can''t remember the score or much else about the game.

Any way, TBH there aren''t any teams in the Prem currently that I feel real animosity against.

there are clubs that we have apst grievances with, but what is needed is one for this seasona new greivance that iswhilst Palace look likely suspectsI have a feeling that Cardiff may well soon fulfill that rolefans from clubs like this tend to get a bit ''uppity'' and not know their place, and coupled with the Bellamy failure we may have our next hate figures

[quote user="City1st"]I have a feeling that Cardiff may well soon fulfill that role[/quote]How could anyone hate anything that Malky is involved with, the man is a saint. I hope Cardiff stay up comfortably.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="City1st"]I have a feeling that Cardiff may well soon fulfill that role[/quote]How could anyone hate anything that Malky is involved with, the man is a saint. I hope Cardiff stay up comfortably.[/quote]
I think their fans may convince us of the worthiness of their nomination.

Why do we have to hate any of them?       We''ve got a fantastic set of fans (well most of them) and don''t need to show hatred to anyone.  Show them what fans should be like.   Welcome them to Carrow Road with open arms and then wave them goodbye after we''ve taken three points off them.  No need for hatred.  At away matches its best to concentrate on just being positive about the team.  We''re so outnumbered away  anyway, there''s not much point in doing anything else.   Too much hatred and bitterness around -  we should be bigger than that. 

[quote user="Highland Canary"]As regards the PL, the two European seasons we missed in the 1980s, following the ban on English teams, means Liverpool are among my least favourite teams.[/quote]

I hear that brother

[quote user="lake district canary"]Why do we have to hate any of them?       We''ve got a fantastic set of fans (well most of them) and don''t need to show hatred to anyone.  Show them what fans should be like.   Welcome them to Carrow Road with open arms and then wave them goodbye after we''ve taken three points off them.  No need for hatred.  At away matches its best to concentrate on just being positive about the team.  We''re so outnumbered away  anyway, there''s not much point in doing anything else.   Too much hatred and bitterness around -  we should be bigger than that.  [/quote]Hippie!!! [:D][W]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="lake district canary"]Why do we have to hate any of them?       We''ve got a fantastic set of fans (well most of them) and don''t need to show hatred to anyone.  Show them what fans should be like.   Welcome them to Carrow Road with open arms and then wave them goodbye after we''ve taken three points off them.  No need for hatred.  At away matches its best to concentrate on just being positive about the team.  We''re so outnumbered away  anyway, there''s not much point in doing anything else.   Too much hatred and bitterness around -  we should be bigger than that.  [/quote]Hippie!!! [:D][W][/quote]          Wow, a real Lord - peace, man.