Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Arsenal's new home kit...

...is exactly like ours should have been. Rustic, retro and stylish. None of this swooping cape-collar nonsense and flashes.

It''s not too late to change it Delia - we''ve already worn it for one game so if we were to ditch it and have another new kit for next season we''d have at least had more use out of it than Man Utd''s kits.

I like the cut of our new collars! Note that this Arsenal kit is for next season only to commemorate the kit that Arsenal first played in at Highbury on which it is apparently very closely based.

[quote]...is exactly like ours should have been. Rustic, retro and stylish. None of this swooping cape-collar nonsense and flashes. It''s not too late to change it Delia - we''ve already worn it for one ga...[/quote]

What the chuff is "rustic",its a footy shirt

[quote]...is exactly like ours should have been. Rustic, retro and stylish. None of this swooping cape-collar nonsense and flashes. It''s not too late to change it Delia - we''ve already worn it for one ga...[/quote]

I agree - the new Arsenal shirt is very stylish. Much more so than the rather clunky sleeveless sweater design they have worn for the last 50 years or so. Pity the change isn''t permanent.

i quite like out new kit, keep it i say