Sign in to follow this  
Leopard

Holt is gone!

Can I just say, hello all and I hope I will be welcomed into this community. With the signing of Ola I think that we will finally see the back of Holt. Thank the stars! We have been carrying him as baggage for the last year whilst he has added a measly 5 goals to the side last season. Anybody else kinda glad he''s going now? Goodbye Holt, the legend, but good riddance Holt, the whinging twit. Leopard out.

[quote user="Leopard"]Can I just say, hello all and I hope I will be welcomed into this community. With the signing of Ola I think that we will finally see the back of Holt. Thank the stars! We have been carrying him as baggage for the last year whilst he has added a measly 5 goals to the side last season. Anybody else kinda glad he''s going now? Goodbye Holt, the legend, but good riddance Holt, the whinging twit. Leopard out.[/quote]Wow!

What have I done??? Have I broken a rule??? I read the terms and conditons i swear. Leopard out.

Hey what the fuck bro, i''m not a binner! I''ve supported the club through thick and thin. Leopard out.

I express my opinion and this is my treatment? You''ll have to do a better job than that scumbag. How does the championship feel lol? Come back in 20 years. Leopard out.

"Another creation by bw cat no doubt"

A question for all pink un folks..is my reputation really that of a troll? Really?

I can''t really see what i''ve done to provoke you or anybody else (except from wiz) on the forum this badly. I don''t even hate you, I think you''re pretty cool to be honest.

So...explain?

P.S

Stretching yourself a bit thin wiz...two accounts in three days.

[quote user="Leopard"]Hey what the fuck bro, i''m not a binner! I''ve supported the club through thick and thin. Leopard out.[/quote]and you have only now registered on here nowwell well

though I suspect you are registered with some local authority elsewhere

shitty1st stop attacking me and launching viscous attacks on me. Do you do this to everyone...binner?

Settle down Leopard, with only a few posts it''s best to keep your head down ''till at least a couple of weeks, reply to a few posts instead of having a go at our player of the year on our rise up the leagues.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Settle down Leopard, with only a few posts it''s best to keep your head down ''till at least a couple of weeks, reply to a few posts instead of having a go at our player of the year on our rise up the leagues.[/quote]it''s one of the regular loons who periodically appear heresuggest forum users ignore him and he will soon get bored and go elsewhere

Call me a loon again youngster, and you''ll be kissing the ground if we ever meet in real life. You need to straighten up and show some proper respect, please I don''t like this. Leopard out.

None of your replies to this thread have been helpful or contributed, that shows your low intelligence. Leopard out.

[quote user="Leopard"]None of your replies to this thread have been helpful or contributed, that shows your low intelligence. Leopard out.[/quote]Sorry about the abuse Leopard welcome aboard...........Leopard in (too deep) methinks.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I''m starting to think that there are only about 10 people that regularly post on here as 1 person is 40 of the "others".[/quote]Could be funny if we ever arranged a big Pinkun meet up. Would they come in disguise, and keep nipping out to change it?