Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Ed Balls

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Four pages of absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with football and this thread has still not been moved to non football. For Gawds sake someone mention 1p5wich . [:''(]

[/quote]

Where can I buy one of them 1p5wich toilet rolls TIL?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Four pages of absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with football and this thread has still not been moved to non football. For Gawds sake someone mention 1p5wich . [:''(]

[/quote]

Where can I buy one of them 1p5wich toilet rolls TIL?
[/quote]

Found it on Facebook ricardo and if you spot this Dr.Crafty umpteen threads about Ipswich have been moved or deleted in recent weeks. The one about the friendly stayed because it involved Norwich but if you start a thread about their financial plight or any current players or likely signings the thread disappears before the blink of an eye. Somebody views Villa threads or political debate as of interest on the main forum but hey ho Pete''s bright new dawn fell by the wayside ages ago.[:D]

"..... has just cost Liebore the next election by suggesting he will freeze the state pension for three years..... genius !! "

I still can''t believe after all this shit, people are still willing to vote tory. Madness.

"

"..... has just cost Liebore the next election by

suggesting he will freeze the state pension for three years..... genius

!! "

"

and there was me thinking that they would lose due to the coalition''s stunning success

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Where can I buy one of them 1p5wich toilet rolls TIL?[/quote]

Found it on Facebook ricardo and if you spot this Dr.Crafty umpteen threads about Ipswich have been moved or deleted in recent weeks. The one about the friendly stayed because it involved Norwich but if you start a thread about their financial plight or any current players or likely signings the thread disappears before the blink of an eye. Somebody views Villa threads or political debate as of interest on the main forum but hey ho Pete''s bright new dawn fell by the wayside ages ago.[:D]

[/quote]A great pity IMO, I love to wallow in the misfortunes of our southern brethren. But Villa, not so much.What ever has the world come to when we can''t indulge in a bit of schadenfreude at 1p5wich''s expense.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

There are always downsides as well as benefits to belonging to any large organisation. But overall belonging to the EU has brought the UK trading benefits that it would not enjoy if it wasn''t a member. And this will only increase if the mooted mega US-EU trade deal goes ahead. The UK would really be out in the cold if it wasn''t part of that.

[/quote]And if the EU had remained just a trading bloc then most people would be happy to stay in. Unfortunately we have lost control of all manner of other stuff without the electorate giving so much as a "by your leave". IMO this democratic defecit will eventually bring the whole thing crashing down. The financial crisis is not over, it''s just been kicked a little further down the road. Time will tell but I can''t see the Euro elite being able to hold this together for much longer. [/quote]

That is a fair point, and highlights what has always been a problem - namely that for the British people the EU was sold  as just that, a trading bloc. That was never how the prime-moving continental Europeans saw it. It was always also a highly political alliance, in part to stop Germany and France ever going to war against each other again.

[/quote].. and that''s precisely what we should return to.  A trading bloc where we can control such things as our own democracy and influence our own future immigration, tax law, criminal law, human rights, fishing rights, power policies etc etc, and France and Germany can continue to have their ''peaceful'' future together in an ever fragmenting and fractious Eurozone.  Roll on that UKIP/Tory Coalition.