Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Royston Drenthe yes please

Apparently going to sign for Reading. Hi jack this deal !!! 26 yrs old absolutely destroyed us when he came on for Everton.

Lightning quick , yes please !!

Didn''t he get in some bother while at Everton? Might be wrong but I vaguely remember something about his attitude being appalling. Decent player though.

He has been pretty much kicked out of three clubs so far in his career and whilst at Everton managed one or two good performances, one being that match against Norwich. He also threated to take his first team, Feyenoord to court if they wouldn''t sell him. In Spain he is famous for driving into a police car after being told to turn left by his sat-nav and not bothering to look if there was anything in his way.

Basically, the guy is a liability and playing in Russia for 3 months isn''t going to have changed him that much.

Played well on a couple of occasions but not consistant enough and he is one of those players who often does not know what to do with the ball and then makes the wrong decision, he is a pacy player but not better than anything that we currently have within our squad, so no thanks.

Good player when he''s in the right mindset and ''on it'', absolutely useless and a total liability when he isn''t however...With serious attitude problems both on and off the pitch, I doubt we''d even fit his ego inside CR, never mind have the patience to deal with his behavioural issues and associated concerns.Not for me, despite his genuine ability level at times.