Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Norwich Ladies

Is there a NCFC womans team? Having had a look at the womans league highlights I think it would be nice to have Norwich in there somewhere...

are we to presume that your interest is for ''research purposes'' only ?

Judging by some of the results, they in better shape than some of the opposition:NORWICH City Ladies ran out incredible 23 (twenty-three) – 0 winners over Aylsham to secure a semi-final place in the County Cup.

The game saw Nadine Basson claim seven goals with Anna Larkins also

chipping in with a double hat-trick. The game saw eight of the eleven

starters for the Ladies get on the score-sheet.

Within two minutes the Ladies were two goals to the good thanks to Vicki Stephens and a first for Basson.

"NORWICH City Ladies ran out incredible 23 (twenty-three) – 0 winners over Aylsham to secure a semi-final place in the County Cup. "

Wow

and they went on to win the cup - another one for City this seasonso maybe a few fellas like yourself sBW hould get behind them (so to speak)they play on Sunday afternoons, in all weathers (so don''t forget to take a long mac,  just in case)

Dearie me city1st you''re the king of the innuendo squad today aren''t you...tilly has a competitor.

Might go and watch them sometime.

Here is a local ladies cricket team. The photo was obviously taken many years ago and some of you may just recognise front row second from the right. [;)]

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Dearie me city1st you''re the king of the innuendo squad today aren''t you...tilly has a competitor. Might go and watch them sometime.[/quote]

Just for all you fellow pervs..............enjoy. [H]

Sorry TIL but i''m not into twigs or blonde ''babes'' who look eerily like barbie dolls.

Call me PC...

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Sorry TIL but i''m not into twigs or blonde ''babes'' who look eerily like barbie dolls. Call me PC...[/quote]

This more up your street............? [:P]

what a shame it is to see some of the comments here...try going to see your local ladies side and giving them some support, or even volunteering to help on match days etc....but then some would say its "banter"....

Hey jas I''m not trying to sexualise the ladies working for our fine club. I support them of course, I might even pop down to see one of their matches some time soon.

I don''t advocate making them a laughing stock. To be honest, let''s show the ladies a bit of respect.