Sign in to follow this  
Carrow Road

This time next year....

Will we be celebrating? Or crying into our pints?

Will lambert finally be forgotten? Or will hughton still be a target?

Will wolfswinkel be a success, leading to the forum being full of pantwetters worrying about his next destination? Or will he not live up to his potential... And his pricetag, with the forum being full of people saying "told you so"?

Will we still be regarded as a small club, or will we finally be established?

Will every on this forum finally agree ? Or will there still be the obvious divide!!

I guess these questions are only things that time will answer!!

I''ll answer them for you, and lets hope i''m right: -

Will we be celebrating? Or crying into our pints? - Celebrating a 9th place finish

Will lambert finally be forgotten? Or will hughton still be a target? - Never forgotten, but everyone will realise Hughton is the man!

Will wolfswinkel be a success, leading to the forum being full of pantwetters worrying about his next destination? Or will he not live up to his potential... And his pricetag, with the forum being full of people saying "told you so"? - 12 PL goals, 18 in all competitions

Will we still be regarded as a small club, or will we finally be established? - Small club till the end of our days, even if we do an FA cup league double one day and win the champions league the year after

Will every on this forum finally agree ? Or will there still be the obvious divide!! - HAHAHAHA, no chance

I think most people with a brain know that Norwich is a stepping stone for Van Wolfswinkel. I think it''l take along time for people to accept that. Lets just make the most of him whilst he''s here!

Questions 2, and 4 will in all likelihood still be questions!
Question 3 may also still be a question - RvW may be a qualified success over the next year. It may take him time to settle and develop his potential and we may need to be patient.
On question 5 this forum will be in serious trouble if we all start to agree. What a boring place it would be!

We could end up anywhere between 7th and 20th. Much will depend on confidence, luck of the green, luck of playing in form or out of form teams, injuries, etc...

Personally I anticipate a very similar season to this one but with better style and a few more goals. I dream, on the other hand, of VWW scoring 40 and putting us into the champions league...if only life was like FIFA

If RVW thinks Norwich are just a stepping stone to better things then that has got to be a good thing for us,if he wants to move to a so called bigger club (didn''t think there was a bigger club than NORWICH)He has got to produce for us first!!

As fans though can you really see us accepting in a years time that we are a stepping stone? Surely we will we it as us growing together? Especially if he''s banged in 20 goals plus! At the moment we accept it but we all know deep down when it comes to it , it has lambert/Norwich written all over it again!