Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Royal or Worthy?.

Well, who would you prefer to be City''s manager come the big kick off to 2005-2006 campaign?.

Me?.

Actually I''d be undecided, JR has more experience, a good City history etc. NW has won the championship for us.

But as I don''t do ''sitting on the fence'', I''ll make a choice........Martin O''Neil...Okay?.  

Nigel Worthington every time!!

We''ve got someone who is proven at our club, why would we want Royle who cannot get Ipswich up??

Martin O''Neil though, he is a different gravy, still wouldn''t want to see Nige replaced!!!!!!

Definitely Worthy for the following reasons:

- Still haven''t forgiven BFJ for his sour grapes after we beat them at Carrow Road in 2003-04 and pathetic "we are the best team in the league" comments.

- Worthy is a manager on the way up and hungry for success whereas BFJ has been there before and is on the way down.

- Worthy has got us promoted as Champions once and I think he can do it again.

I''m suprised BFJ still has a job after ''doing a Wolves'' last season. Nige has transformed a potential Division 2 side into an impressive football playing side pushing for Premiership stability.

Nigel Worthington, Nigel!

Am I being thick?This seems a daft thread,one manager has got us into the prem,one let it slip through his fingers!

Hmm; a manager who was top at xmas and saw off all comers or one who did the same with the leagues best strikers yet blew it big  time.

Give me success every time thanks.

OTBC

Worthy for sure! Royal is a good manager, but blew it last season (thats probably harsh given his resources but what the hell). Worthy has vastly improved our squad year on year, gained promotion once, brought top talent to Norwich, he has more than earned his chance to have another go.