Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Multiple personas

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Although this reminds me of an amusing story where anonymity would have come in handy. There was someone who used to post here who gobbed off relentlessly, including becoming quite E-hard.Then suddenly in the pub one day he was surrounded by some gentlemen who had worked out who he was.Boy, was he embarrassed.[:)][/quote]

They surrounded him and gobbed on him?I wonder what they would have done if the guy had been a goshite.....................[/quote]Sorry, that should have read "gobshite"....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months![/quote]

That would be very, very sad.    But maybe City 1st and Wiz are the same person, each attacking the other all the time - now there is a full time occupation.  

[/quote]

It is ridiculous to suggest I am that poor fellow "Wiz."

z". Only a Binner or simpleton would suggest this.

Or both, of course

Still, carry on[/quote]

????   [:D]

[/quote]
Yes baffled by that one LDC!
Bor an alternate persona? Got to be a possibility with a moniker like that.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]John, we''ll never know who''s who on here but I believe we could perhaps all show a bit of class and respect our fellow Norwich fans?[/quote]

Blimey Jez sarcasm and irony together in only a couple of dozen words. [;)]