Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Multiple personas

Wait...aco harassed wiz?

The same aco who said:

"I respect the old man (wiz)".

You''re bonkers ref.

Seems like another wiz supporter, delusions, delusions...

I don''t ''support'' any poster, I have a lot of respect for many posters on here, something you obviously lack.

Which in itself shows a complete lack of class.

Glad to see my plea for a relaxed attitude over multiple identities and associated posting issues has been entirely heeded...[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"]Ah yes, multiple personas.   Something I''ve been accused of, several times.    To put my record straight - and I dare others to do the same - I''ll come clean, not that there is much to come clean about.    I had one LDC account and the email provider started charging £4.99 a month, just for emails (check out supanet if you don''t believe me).    So I started  another one and let the first one go.  That set in motion rabid accusations  about multiple posting, despite my protestations. 

I once set up a silly character, just to see what happened "Captain Haddock''s Fish Supper" which was just for a laugh and attempt at humour, but that only lasted afew weeks until I got bored with it.  Apart from that - nothing.  

So there you are, those are my misdemeanours - now go on -  I dare you.....................no-ones looking......[/quote]

So you ARE LDC.

We know you had two LDC accounts...

And now this one "Ha'' ya got a loight boy?"....

And "Peak District Canary"...

And "Rosie Saunders"...

And "Captain Haddock''s Fish Supper" (by your own admission). 

And.....anything else you''d like to tell us?

[/quote]

This is a first Lapp as you and you alone appear to have the power to prevent LDC having the last word but of course he cannot argue with the truth. [:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Glad to see my plea for a relaxed attitude over multiple identities and associated posting issues has been entirely heeded...[:D][/quote]

These posters need to be exposed, because there''s not a single person on this board (except my mate) who can see these people for who they are, so I have to do it for them :¬)

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"]Ah yes, multiple personas.   Something I''ve been accused of, several times.    To put my record straight - and I dare others to do the same - I''ll come clean, not that there is much to come clean about.    I had one LDC account and the email provider started charging £4.99 a month, just for emails (check out supanet if you don''t believe me).    So I started  another one and let the first one go.  That set in motion rabid accusations  about multiple posting, despite my protestations. 

I once set up a silly character, just to see what happened "Captain Haddock''s Fish Supper" which was just for a laugh and attempt at humour, but that only lasted afew weeks until I got bored with it.  Apart from that - nothing.  

So there you are, those are my misdemeanours - now go on -  I dare you.....................no-ones looking......[/quote]

So you ARE LDC.

And "Rosie Saunders"...

[/quote]

This is a first Lapp as you and you alone appear to have the power to prevent LDC having the last word but of course he cannot argue with the truth. [:D]

[/quote]

The truth is there for all to see.  But I have not been any of the characters you name.  I had one messing about account which started out as Cap''n Haddock Fish supper, because got bored with the silliness of it and changed it to "ha''ya got a loight boy"  and tried to be a reasonable poster with it and not to wind anyone up with it,  as LDC I am a marked man.  But I don''t use it and was just checking it was still there, hence his appearance.   But LDC is who I am, like it or not and I will stick with that come what may.     Whoever parodied me with "Peak District Canary" was very poor at copying me and I am quite insulted that you could think  I could write so badly as he did.   "Rosie Saunders" I''ve never even heard of.  

My dare is still out there.  Anyone else care to divulge their other characters?    From the way this board goes it is clear there must be loads of you that "dabble" with other characters.    So come on - where are you??

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

So you ARE LDC.

And "Rosie Saunders"...

[/quote]

[/quote]

The truth is there for all to see.  But I have not been any of the characters you name.  I had one messing about account which started out as Cap''n Haddock Fish supper, because got bored with the silliness of it and changed it to "ha''ya got a loight boy"  and tried to be a reasonable poster with it and not to wind anyone up with it,  as LDC I am a marked man.  But I don''t use it and was just checking it was still there, hence his appearance.   But LDC is who I am, like it or not and I will stick with that come what may.     Whoever parodied me with "Peak District Canary" was very poor at copying me and I am quite insulted that you could think  I could write so badly as he did.   "Rosie Saunders" I''ve never even heard of.  

My dare is still out there.  Anyone else care to divulge their other characters?    From the way this board goes it is clear there must be loads of you that "dabble" with other characters.    So come on - where are you??

There, that ''s better.  Never liked being someone else.

''Cause I''m Slim Shady, yes I''m the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won''t the real Slim Shady please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

Anyone who feels the need to post under aliases is a dick.There, I said it.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Whereas some people can post under their real name and be a dick too...[:D][/quote]Indeed[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Whereas some people can post under their real name and be a dick too...[:D][/quote]Indeed[Y][/quote]

I don''t think Morty gets irony......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Whereas some people can post under their real name and be a dick too...[:D][/quote]Indeed[Y][/quote]

I don''t think Morty gets irony......

[/quote]Yes I do thanks.

Now then LDC you are not coming clean at all. Captain Haddock was in fact formerly LDC who registered in 2009. Maybe you could also explain why on a thread from 2012 I have found you used both your 2009 LDC account and the LDC account you started in 2011. Interestingly on that thread you used 2009 followed by 2011 and then back to 2009. Keep digging though as I seem to recall you somewhere claimed you had lost your log in details so that was why you started another account under the same name LDC.

John, we''ll never know who''s who on here but I believe we could perhaps all show a bit of class and respect our fellow Norwich fans?

I wouldn''t be at all surprised to find out that a few players post on here in various guises.  I''m pretty sure that BW''s cat is actually good ol'' Delia herself!!Snoddy''s jockstrap.....well i mean that one is obvious even to a binner!

I personally don''t get multiple personalities on an anonymous website. On an Internet forum where nobody knows who you are why do you need to create more than one identity?

There are only two logical reasons for it.

1 - you are a dick

2 - you have multiple personalities in your real life and therefore think its perfectly ok to do this online.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now then LDC you are not coming clean at all. Captain Haddock was in fact formerly LDC who registered in 2009. Maybe you could also explain why on a thread from 2012 I have found you used both your 2009 LDC account and the LDC account you started in 2011. Interestingly on that thread you used 2009 followed by 2011 and then back to 2009. Keep digging though as I seem to recall you somewhere claimed you had lost your log in details so that was why you started another account under the same name LDC.[/quote]

???  No. My original LDC account has stayed the same.   Also, that original  account is still in existence as LDC, its just that I am trying to extract myself from supanet who are charging me £4.99 a  month, but I still have too many work contacts on that email address to stop it all together.  I did for a short while use both LDC accounts, but knew I would have to  settle on the newer one, as sooner or later the other one will be defunct.   Cap''n Haddock was a one off, a joke account, spouting gobbledegook, which became LDC when I needed to switch that account over.   Loight Boy was started when people started copying my name and made life very difficult as LDC - and I tried actively to be non-controversial with Loight boy.   But, LDC is who I am, like it or not.    So multiple poster?  Maybe, but not to the extent some would like to think, nor in my thinking, for unreasonable motives. 

I notice no-one else has taken up my "dare"..........surprise, surprise. 

Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months!

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months![/quote]

That would be very, very sad.    But maybe City 1st and Wiz are the same person, each attacking the other all the time - now there is a full time occupation.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months![/quote]

That would be very, very sad.    But maybe City 1st and Wiz are the same person, each attacking the other all the time - now there is a full time occupation.  

[/quote]

So now I''m City 1st LDC...........................where''s my gun![:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months![/quote]

[/quote]

It is ridiculous to suggest I am that poor fellow "Wiz."

z". Only a Binner or simpleton would suggest this.

Or both, of course

Still, carry on

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Now if only LDC had one persona that agreed with multiple personas and one that didn''t......... this thread could keep him occupied for months![/quote]

[/quote]

It is ridiculous to suggest I am that poor fellow "Wiz."

z". Only a Binner or simpleton would suggest this.

Or both, of course

Still, carry on[/quote]

????   [:D]

[quote user="Brightside"]I personally don''t get multiple personalities on an anonymous website. On an Internet forum where nobody knows who you are why do you need to create more than one identity?

There are only two logical reasons for it.

1 - you are a dick

2 - you have multiple personalities in your real life and therefore think its perfectly ok to do this online.[/quote]

The first one[Y]

Although this reminds me of an amusing story where anonymity would have come in handy. There was someone who used to post here who gobbed off relentlessly, including becoming quite E-hard.Then suddenly in the pub one day he was surrounded by some gentlemen who had worked out who he was.Boy, was he embarrassed.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Although this reminds me of an amusing story where anonymity would have come in handy. There was someone who used to post here who gobbed off relentlessly, including becoming quite E-hard.Then suddenly in the pub one day he was surrounded by some gentlemen who had worked out who he was.Boy, was he embarrassed.[:)][/quote]

They surrounded him and gobbed on him?

I wonder what they would have done if the guy had been a goshite.....................

[quote user="Herman "]Is it easy to guess who that was?![/quote]Yup, probably not difficult lol.