Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Fantasy Football?????

I''m slightly changing the rules to prevent cheating and also to make it easier for me to process!

So, the new rules are:

Correct Score = 5 points
Correct GoalScorer = 1 point
Correct Goal time with correct goalscorer = 4 bonus points

Hope this helps!

I''ll sort the table out on Monday when I''m back at work, but with a prediction like that you''re bound to be the leader...

Wizard,
I told you to have faith today,about time you learnt to trust my instincts.
lots of love

Peter,
Good idea re the new points!Also don''t forget to include us all,because some of us who predicted aren''t included on your list but you probably havent had time to update it yet.

Will do cityangel - not been at work since 5pm Friday but all emails receieved before 3pm today will be included when I do the sums on Monday.

Boo Hoo, not fair, toys out of pram. I''ve only just logged on for the first time in a few days so I cant predict scores for MK Dons game, hence I will probably not get enough points to win the £1000 prize by season end.

Some sort of adjustment needs to be made to the scores so that games predicted are taken into account. Average points per game perhaps? Obviously a minimum amout of games need to be predicted, otherwise I could win the cash by predicting the correct score/times and scorers for the last game of the season. Top idea though, just wish I had seen it 24 hours earlier.

Well if everyone else is happy then we''ll divide total points by number of games then base league positions on the average point score.

Ok...NEW BLOOD as I''ll come in as welll. Here is my predication for Coventry next next week.

Coventry City 1
Norwich City 1
(Svensson - 75 mins)

Thanks....Canary Boy! xx

I can see where you are coming from freddy H but whatever rules/points system you have there will be someone who is not happy.Now if we average the points out to how many games you''ve predicted for as you say, if someone just joins in for the last 6 games say, it will be much easier for them to win if its averaged out than the regulars who have predicted for the whole 16 games left.
Just a thought but I think Peter Raven and Haydon(whos idea it was) should make a decision and we will all abide it.
Most of the regulars who wanted to join in will have seen Haydons post from fri am by Sat 3pm as they check in here most days,but even so you will have only missed 1 week so it wont have made much difference.
Where did the £1000 prize you mention come from?

There may be occasions where people are unable to submit predictions - holidays/illness etc. So maybe for next season we should allow people to miss a maximum of five games. For the rest of this season no-one should have an excuse by the time of the Coventry game for not having seen the Prediction League start so people can only miss two games to be considered for the League Table.

Sounds fair to me. Hayden?

There is no prize as such this season, but maybe next year....

Sounds fair to me Peter,thanks for all the trouble you lot are going to on our behalf,we appreciate it!

Yikes, this is the first i''ve seen of this, missed out on this w/end!
I feel for wizard ''cos i have slightly the same feelings as him on this, it all smells a bit too much like tempting fate!
Although i doubt i''ll be able to resist joining in!
In fact, i''ll start now - our record at H/field road is seriously poo...

Coventry 2 - NCFC 2 (Huckerby, McVeigh)

Hi a1, wiz was worried but fortunatley we got away with it. I don''t reckon you have lost too much ground by missing one game looking at the results!