Sign in to follow this  
gravycanaries

Stevan defour for £9million

Talk sport reporting we are making an "audacious" swoop for the Belgiun international currently at Porto. Asking price of £9mill

www.caughtoffside.com/.../norwich-city-plot-audacious-swoop-for-port.

I know it is from last month but is this the sort of player people would be happy with us signing.

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Talk sport reporting we are making an "audacious" swoop for the Belgiun international currently at Porto. Asking price of £9mill

www.caughtoffside.com/.../norwich-city-plot-audacious-swoop-for-port.

I know it is from last month but is this the sort of player people would be happy with us signing.[/quote]I remember him being constantly linked with Man United a few years ago, but nothing ever came about it. Apparantly had a surge in form this past season. Be a great signing, though Porto are famous for wacking huge release clauses on players.

"The Pink''un Role Model"

Talksport article. For that reason I''m out.

Slight change.

[quote user="alartz"]We are gonna be signing 20+ players. All before the transfer window is even open!

How''s that happening!?[/quote]

The transfer window is open. And we haven''t signed anyone yet.

Err, actually, the transfer window doesn''t open for another 2 weeks

When does the transfer window open?

Players can not officially put pen to paper until July 1 but the Premier League allows business to be conducted once their season finishes and clubs can announce signings throughout June. Free agents can also sign for new employers once their contracts expire.

The transfer window doesn''t open until July 1st. There is ntohing stopping you agree deals with players and clubs before the window opens, but contracts can''t ''exchange hands'' until the window opens. I mean, we agreed a deal with Sporting for RvW in March, doesn''t meant the window was open...

[quote user="Herman "]"The Pink''un Role Model"

Talksh!7e article. For that reason I''m out.

Slight change.[/quote]

Slight change again, but agreed, and I''m out.

Mind you if this was Dragons Den and I saw talkrubbish walking up those little stairs I would be like:

"Oi you! Annoying inflammatory wannabe radio presenting stars, NOOOOO! You have all been rejected by better and more reputable media companies, get the message and don''t bother."

I think we should add questions such as "when does the (summer/Winter) transfer window(s) open before someone can create an account on here.

as long as both parties are consenting. I believe deals can be struck throughout the year, not just june (WolfsWinkel, anyone?) however a player will not officially change sides until either july 1st or January 1st, unless released as a free agent (our crop of 10 earlier this month.)