Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Kei Kamara will not be pleased

Remember the ''dick-head'' sign you used to do as a youngster? Ive trademarked that, so i''ll be watching closely for anyone doing that to the OP.

to be fair, he has a decent reason to.

wouldn''t you be mad if you made a brand for yourself, being one of the best in your line of work, and having a "niche" that sets you a part, only for a few people to use your face and symbol on shirts and posters to make money based off the work you had done?

here is another link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2343017/Gareth-Bale-trademarks-hearts-goal-celebration.html

to be honest why would you want that as your trade mark? looks like an eleven year old drew it!

This heart shape seems to be a universal symbol whether it be from "pre-Bale" footballers (Kei Kamara), olympic athletes (Mo Farah) or showbiz personalities (Kimberley Wyatt). It is in such common use, that I''d be surprised if he could patent it as a logo (irrespective as to whether the number 11 is inside the sign).

Anyway, if potential patent infringements occupy his mind, then we need to ensure that we have printed "hearts" by the thousand before he next plays at CR.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]to be fair, he has a decent reason to.

wouldn''t you be mad if you made a brand for yourself, being one of the best in your line of work, and having a "niche" that sets you a part, only for a few people to use your face and symbol on shirts and posters to make money based off the work you had done?[/quote]

Yes, Che Guevara must be well p*ssed.

[quote user="pablofarmer"]here is another link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2343017/Gareth-Bale-trademarks-hearts-goal-celebration.html

to be honest why would you want that as your trade mark? looks like an eleven year old drew it![/quote]Eric Cantona had "ooh-ah" trademarked a while ago. I thought he was mad until I saw a car manufacturer using it as part of their adverts.