Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Deanos goals concern.

The one thing i cant wait for is to see deano bag hatfulls of goals for us next season.But this will be a big concern when the jan transfer window comes along i really hope he stays with us if some big club comes in. As i think he is going to be one of the best strikers seen at this club got to be in the same league as chris sutton and flecky.

Yes but if we are top of the league at that stage (or near there). He would probably see no harm in going the whole way and waiting a few more months before playing for us in the prem

[quote]Yes but if we are top of the league at that stage (or near there). He would probably see no harm in going the whole way and waiting a few more months before playing for us in the prem[/quote]

i think the exact same thing will go for green, if he does stay.

IF we are lower than an automatic promotion spot come january, i would blame them for leaving.

But with out current players, we should near-enough walk this league

And if Deano is scoring as prolificly as we all know he is capable, why would we want to sell him?
I can only really see Deano leaving if we''re struggling at the middle/wrong end of the Fizzy League, not if we''re at/near the top...

[quote]i think the exact same thing will go for green, if he does stay. IF we are lower than an automatic promotion spot come january, i would blame them for leaving. But with out current players, we shoul...[/quote]

Why do some people think we will walk this league? It is a very hard league to get out of, yes we have a decent squad, but why are some overlooking the likes of Palace? We were fortunate enough last time around that Dowie didn''t take over until midway through the season, because the stats at the time showed that they were around equal (or better? can''t remember) than us in the 2nd half of the season, hence their late entry in the playoffs and had they played like that all season they would have given us a run for our money. They are a decent side with a good manager. But of course, so are we.

However, I don''t expect us to ''walk the league'' this time around.