Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Should we buy Hearts?

I think it''d be unusual for a club to buy another club.

In a business sense, Football Clubs are constantly losing money. It''s about making the club valuable combat that.

Which is why when you reflect on the past few years, it''s amazing how much McNally has done to turn us around. I mean, yes, we''ve had good fortune to match his ambitions, but he''s essentially made us debt free and turning a profit.

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]If we could get them out of administration with no debt (similar to Rangers) would it be a good investment?[/quote]

What a brilliant idea. How on earth did you think of it?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]If we could get them out of administration with no debt (similar to Rangers) would it be a good investment?[/quote]

What a brilliant idea. How on earth did you think of it?

[/quote]

If we did save them, we''d be an organ donor.

No, as a fan holding a season ticket, I would feel insulted by the club. (as one of many) I spend hard earned cash to be entertained at carrow road. I would rather see money spent on players or improving NCFC as a whole than see money spent on some club who has applied for administration in a rubbish league.

I was thinking purely from a business point of view. We have a strong team of people who know how to turn around a failing football team.

Could turn quite a profit along with the added benefits of loaning players for first team football and a massive scouting advantage in Scotland.