Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

More friendlies

[quote user="Sox 1"]Chelmsford City away 3rd August being reported on Essex Chronicle website!
[/quote]

That would be a Norwich City XI rather than the first team.

[quote user="pablofarmer"]No home games?[/quote]I think you''ll find they''ve got a ''biggy'' lined upwatch this space

[quote user="pablofarmer"]No home games?[/quote]
Work being done on the ground? 
Maybe something in front of the hotel. Surely they would have consulted LDC first though!

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="pablofarmer"]No home games?[/quote]I think you''ll find they''ve got a ''biggy'' lined upwatch this space

[/quote]

Like a big European team? Or maybe the return of Celtic with Hooper and Holt playing the first half for their current teams, a bit of transfer dealing goin on for them to come on in the second half for their new teams?

Or a game against Sporting? At half time RvW exchanges a few words with some of his ex-team mates, and they run out in green-and-yellow in the second half?

Just putting 2 and 2 together, but my money would be a home game against either/both of Bayern Munich and Inter Milan.  A great way to celebrate the 20 years since our European adventure.

Tickets will go on general sale today at midday, priced at £15 for adults, £10 for over-65s, £5 for under-17s and £1 for under-12s.