Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Charlie Wyett tonight...

Has linked us to Kone and says R.Martin will sign a new contract.

I would be very happy with both...

Bloody hell, had a dream where I was at the first game of the seaso and Kone was up front with Defoe for us. Word of warning though, Bassong and Johnson were nowhere to be seen in the squad and Surman was starting [;)]

Kone would certainly add a different type of striker to the ranks, which is needed. He also played the one up top role well last season, so makes sense

I don''t think Kone is the best option out there by any means, but he would be a step up from what we have already/are getting rid of in Jackson, C. Martin and Vaughan (if he goes)

[quote user="Olly"]Kone would certainly add a different type of striker to the ranks, which is needed. He also played the one up top role well last season, so makes sense[/quote]

Good player (if only in the last two seasons) but he is 30 in November.

No thanks, people writing off Holt for being too old, well Kone isn''t too far behind.Much prefer us to spend the money on Ola and Hoops.  Or even McCarthy and McArthur from Wigan.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No thanks, people writing off Holt for being too old, well Kone isn''t too far behind.

Much prefer us to spend the money on Ola and Hoops.  Or even McCarthy and McArthur from Wigan.
[/quote]

SHUT UP!  SIGN KONE NOW!!!

I like Kone. I do feel a bit underwhelmed by him especially at 8m or so. If he were to be available for half that then it should be considered.

[quote user="Nicko"]I like Kone. I do feel a bit underwhelmed by him especially at 8m or so. If he were to be available for half that then it should be considered.[/quote]

£8m? Where has that come from?

If 8 million is the fee for him, no thanks!

[quote user="Tak"]

[quote user="Nicko"]I like Kone. I do feel a bit underwhelmed by him especially at 8m or so. If he were to be available for half that then it should be considered.[/quote]

£8m? Where has that come from?

[/quote]

I think that was the few that was quoted a few weeks ago. Thats his release cause. Not official but I can''t imagine Wigan would be interested in letting him go for pittance!

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I like Kone a lot, but he will be 30 in November and City would get nothing back on the £8m.[/quote]

ZIP IT!

KONE IS GREAT, WE MUST SIGN KONE!!!

Kone could be a good signing - I''m quite impressed by him

R.Martin''s new contract means more to me though - I fully expect him to be challenging Turner & Bassong for a starting place at CB with R.Bennett perhaps becoming more of a CB/RB cover player, given that Whittaker can switch to LB if required

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I like Kone a lot, but he will be 30 in November and City would get nothing back on the £8m.[/quote]

ZIP IT!

[/quote]

Norfolkbroadslim=Kone''s agent....?

[quote user="Hog"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

ZIP IT!

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO!

KONE! KONE IS GREAT! SIGN KONE NOW!!!

CW added that (according to his info) Kone and another player have pushed Hooper into third place on CH''s wish list for strikers.

[quote user="Hog"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

ZIP IT!

[/quote]

[/quote]or lover?

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Hog"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

ZIP IT!

[/quote]

[/quote]or lover?
[/quote]

Or Love Child.....the plot thickens