Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Happy Birthday Delia!

Best regards Delia, have a good one and many more.........Happy Birthday.

[img]http://greetings.kalpoint.com/cards/thumbnails/birthday-cards-ecards-3401.gif[/img]

"Best regards Delia, have a good one and many more.........Happy Birthday."

The same Delia you called a cheat?

And apparently stole money from the club?

"Now to my dislike of Delia...it all really stems back to the back stabbing of Mike Walker, the smiling assasine aided by Roger Munby laughed and joked with him just a few hours before sacking him.

Remember, Mike had just lost his wife through cancer and yet he still achieved back to back 5 nil wins for us!

And before you ask, I said this to them face to face at a fans forum.

I don''t hate Delia...........I despise her."

Tw@

[quote user="Wiz"]

Best regards Delia, have a good one and many more.........Happy Birthday.

[img]http://greetings.kalpoint.com/cards/thumbnails/birthday-cards-ecards-3401.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Further more, when I see how some owners treat their fans and club I''m glad I now see our glorious cook in a softer, warmer light than I did in my former wizard incantation.

Happy Birfday Dee, have a goodun. Nice to see the cake Purple, "if you try sometimes, you might just find, you get what you knead"Sleep [|-)]

[quote user="Roodge"]Happy Birfday Dee, have a goodun. Nice to see the cake Purple, "if you try sometimes, you might just find, you get what you knead"Sleep [|-)][/quote]

Boom boom! Puns aside, nice be reacquainted with that well known philosophy from the Sixties, Jaggerism, or You Can''t Always Get What You Want-ism. Not disimilar to that era''s Warholism, or As Soon As You Stop Wanting Something You Get It-ism.