Sign in to follow this  
CDN

Lago Junior? Are you serious?

Hello Norwich. I am a fan of  the team Numancia, and I have heard a wonderful news regarding our striker Lago Júnior. The news is that Norwich are coming once more to try and take him. Last time it did not happen sadly, but for some reason, you guys will try to take him again, your staff must really like this guy? Anyway, this guy is terrible, you really do not want him. He has a good potential, and plays a good game, but NEVER scores. Maybe you will move his position in the pitch?

https://twitter.com/ResisteNumancia/status/164429398794174464A previous tweet to provide some sourcing for the discussion.

If you have any questions for me regarding the club/player. Do not hesitate. I am here to gain the English take on events.

[quote user="CDN"]Hello Norwich. I am a fan of  the team Numancia, and I have heard a wonderful news regarding our striker Lago Júnior. The news is that Norwich are coming once more to try and take him. Last time it did not happen sadly, but for some reason, you guys will try to take him again, your staff must really like this guy? Anyway, this guy is terrible, you really do not want him. He has a good potential, and plays a good game, but NEVER scores. Maybe you will move his position in the pitch?[/quote]no one raise to the troll![img]http://www.amberbird.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg[/img]

Believe me I find it incredible. For a club signing van Wolfswinkel to look at our guy, but it seems to persist, so maybe there is truth attached.