Sign in to follow this  
CDN

Gerard Deulofeu - much better!

Also feel like I should let you know that Norwich are also in the chase for a loan on him. Played in our division last year, and is amazing player. Reported in my local paper, I live in Catalonia region. Much better than Lago but is a winger. Will not happen until sub20 competition is concluded for obvious reasons.

as you are such a Numancia fan you''ll be able to tell us what the contact telephone number for the ticket office is...I am looking at it now.... You wont find it on wikipediaalso, if i said "los Pajaritos" you''d be able to tell me what it was?

Thats the stadium we play in! For tickets 975227303, you will visit?

Nothing! That means "to where". I think you are confused, as am I now.

[quote user="CDN"]Nothing! That means "to where". I think you are confused, as am I now.[/quote]thats a shame as a recent departee from the club is their drummer....NEXT!

I read at the workplace today. If the report is still there tomorrow, for sure. Basically it stated 4/5 La Liga clubs looking along with Dortmund (to buy), Everton and Norwich, and that it is certain he will be on loan somewhere next year as new signings will stop any chance of game time.

You could tweet https://twitter.com/Youngcules for more information. It is an English account.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/barcelona/transfer-talk/news/valencia-join-deulofeu-race_89192.htmlfunny how the OP failed to mention any of this too

Jas, the "funny thing" is is that if you looked on my post, you would see that I did in fact state this. I do not know what problem you have with me? Or maybe the problem is with you, and the only thing you are "King" of is stupidity.

Jas, I have only just seen your "Next" post. You really do talk a lot of nothing. Hacia Donde translates literally as To Where? You really think a persons would be called that? Making up a story would not disprove me (although quite why would want to I do not know?).