Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

New Year's Day ...what a surprise!

well, they are both bank holidays, so on those days it''s probably easier to send norwich fans into london on the bus replacement service than it is to try to get them to manchester or the midlands.

That fixture was nailed on like night follows day. Limited or no public transport on New Years Day makes this a trip from hell. [:@]

I live in South London so not the worst option by any stretch but why do we always play there when its fookin freezing?! I even remember a game in spring when it was so windy the stand nearly blew down. A young Shackell played left back and every time he attempted to play it down the line it went out for a throw in.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I live in South London so not the worst option by any stretch but why do we always play there when its fookin freezing?! I even remember a game in spring when it was so windy the stand nearly blew down. A young Shackell played left back and every time he attempted to play it down the line it went out for a throw in.[/quote]

The wind. Yeah. That was it.....

Shacks was ok wasn''t he? Carved a decent career.

Selhurst is a ducking fump. Doesn''t matter when you visit.

Anyone else remember that Adrian Forbes incident when he was feigning injury then shot up to make a clearance before falling back down ?  I think that was a New Year game at Palace although that''s all I remember about it, except we lost.

Sadly this year I''m going to be away at New Year so will have to miss this one and the next game.