Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Stevenage or Sociedad ?

[quote user="refjezdavies"]I live about 5 mins from the stadium and will get free tickets No brainer[/quote]

They would have to be free for me to even consider watching the Scum in a game that City were not involved in Jez. [:D]

It''s a chance to see one of the teams Norwich City will be playing in 2014/15........"Ipswich Town are closing in on two more players, as Mick McCarthy plots his Blues’ promotion challenge at Portman Road.

Former Rangers and Blackpool defender Kirk Broadfoot and Wycombe

Wanderers winger Joel Grant are the two names thought to be close to

making a switch to Suffolk."[:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Mick McCarthy plots his Blues’ promotion challenge at Portman Road.

[/quote]That''s the funniest thing I''ve ever read who writes this guff Lord Haw Haw?

possibly the same suffolk dimwit who drafted up the Operation Premiership stuff for Keane and Cleggor the same halfwit who had Bowden talk of Champions league football in five years

unfortunately it may well take a bit more this season to round up the dull witted and get them into poorman roadthe club are currently refusing to release the figures for season ticket sales - and with virtually no money for transfers, a squad cobbled together from freebies and cast offs is not going to wet the appetite of our feeble minded neighboursand it doesn''t help when they know that for every trip to Yeovil, their wealthy neighbours will be going to Old Trafford or Anfield and for every visit of Doncaster or Barnsley  those same neighbours will be entertaining Chelsea or Arsenalthe gap just gets wider by the season

[quote user="lappinitup"]It''s a chance to see one of the teams Norwich City will be playing in 2014/15........

"Ipswich Town are closing in on two more players, as Mick McCarthy plots his Blues’ promotion challenge at Portman Road.

Former Rangers and Blackpool defender Kirk Broadfoot and Wycombe Wanderers winger Joel Grant are the two names thought to be close to making a switch to Suffolk."

[:D] [:D] [:D]
[/quote]

Do you think this Kirk Broadfoot comes on the recommendation of a Binner  Archant journo who masquades as a Tangerine ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="City1st"]Unfortunately the binners limited budget does not stretch too farMcCarthy unveils latest signing at poorman road[/quote]

Did they put a sell on clause in his contract City1st ? [:P]

[/quote]

I''m not sure, but I do know they expect any players joining to meet the strict club standardshe just scrapped in with an asbo and a couple of previous cautions

ps I hear the binners have scouts around the whole of suffolk - meaning every magistrates court is covered