Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

It's so boring at the moment that I'm even ...........................

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]....... listening to Talk Sport.[/quote]

Don''t know if anyone caught it the other day, but they interviewed Mike Walker, who now lives in Cyprus, talking about the early nineties.  Talksport - 99% drivel, but worth having on just on the off chance of something interesting.

Do you know if they Archive such things? That sounds quite interesting, I must admit

[quote user="nu_matik"]Do you know if they Archive such things? That sounds quite interesting, I must admit[/quote]

Sometimes if you do a search on the online talksport page, things like that will show up.

Guess I should have a look really, Ive been on that site as I think the whole Talk Sport shebang is the biggest pile of dung on football.

It''s so boring at the moment that I''m even ...........................

......playing angry birds at work, and only checking the transfer news when I get 3 stars on a level.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Talksport - 99% drivel, but worth having on just on the off chance of something interesting.[/quote]Much like your posts then? [;)]

We reportedly bid for Olsson and Redmond yesterday, the Sun reported we''re after Bridcutt (crap link I know but news nethertheless) and we''re also in talks with Toivonen yet the forum is dead.

What show was the Mike Walker interview on, can you remember- Will be able to find it on here if you can?
[url]http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/2013-06-18[/url]

[quote user="lake district canary"]The Mile Walker interview was on Friday 14th June lunchtime, between 12.50 and 1.00 pm.   a five minute chat with the hosts.[/quote]

Interview starts at 17.50 minutes into the 12.30-1.00  slot. http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/120056