Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Honda of Japan

My lawnmower has a 135cc Honda engine and it''s great on the grass.

There, that''s out there now, a load off my chest.

WAIT WAIT...I GOT ONE...WAIT...Maybe he''ll, like, drive to games in a car or sumthin...tssss....http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3ylt90U21qkx01so1_400.jpgDouble guns...

Is there really any mileage in this story?

Personally I would clutch him straight away to kick start our season

I think we might be Clutching at straws with this one but would be good if we could get him on Board

[quote user="Fozzie"]WAIT WAIT...I GOT ONE...WAIT...Maybe he''ll, like, drive to games in a car or sumthin...tssss....http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3ylt90U21qkx01so1_400.jpgDouble guns...[/quote]

BRILLIANT

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Running the show tonight! Any of these japanese guys worth a look?[/quote]

If you mean player we have chance to get from those on the field. All except Kagawa, Honda, Nagamoto and Uchida I would guess. Thought Endo and Maeda probably wont move from Japan anywhere.

Too bad they lost. Honda and Kagawa literaly dominated against Italy and only poor refereeing and bad luck took the victory away from them.

He was awesome tonight! And a display like that on such a stage puts him right in the spotlight for the big money boys to go get him