Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

First Six Games Preditions

Just for fun (and we''ve got nothing better to do during pre-season).   I''m saying:Everton (h) 2-0.  Martinez will take a while to get his team sorted out into his style of football, we''ll catch them out early.Hull (a) 1-1.  Hull will be fired up for their first home game, especially as they''re likely to lose to Chelsea. Southampton (h) 1-0Spurs (a)  3-1.  I know we have a good record against them, but I think they''ll be very good next season. Villa (h) 2-0.   They''ll struggle next season without Benteke, hopefully get relegated  ;)Chelsea (h) 0-3.  Will be definite title-contenders with that new bloke as their manager.Lets aim for a top 10 finish next season! OTBC

Everton 1-1 - Debut goal for RVW after ten minutes, Distin equalises from a corner in the second half and people on here demand Hughtons head.

Hull 0-0 - They dominate but we miss a penalty to win. Hughton is blamed for the penalty miss.

Southampton 2-0 - Snograss free kick and a Johnson scorcher. Hughton still needs to leave because if we hadn''t of scored those two goals it would have been ANOTHER 0-0 draw.

Spurs 0-1 - Teams of our calibre need to be beating sides like Tottenham. Hughton out.

Villa 1-1 - If we would have attacked it like Lambert''s Villa did we''d have won 7-1. Not good enough Chris.

Chelsea 1-0 - We get a lead and defend it to the finish. Hughton loses the crowd as they wanted Holloway and an entertaining 6-3 loss.

[quote user="splutcho"]Everton 1-1 - Debut goal for RVW after ten minutes, Distin equalises from a corner in the second half and people on here demand Hughtons head. Hull 0-0 - They dominate but we miss a penalty to win. Hughton is blamed for the penalty miss. Southampton 2-0 - Snograss free kick and a Johnson scorcher. Hughton still needs to leave because if we hadn''t of scored those two goals it would have been ANOTHER 0-0 draw. Spurs 0-1 - Teams of our calibre need to be beating sides like Tottenham. Hughton out. Villa 1-1 - If we would have attacked it like Lambert''s Villa did we''d have won 7-1. Not good enough Chris. Chelsea 1-0 - We get a lead and defend it to the finish. Hughton loses the crowd as they wanted Holloway and an entertaining 6-3 loss.[/quote]

I heard the players have chosen not to listen to Hughtons tactics that game and play on their own free will like they did against WBA......

Everton (h) 2-1. RVW gets tired of playing up top after 10 mins, switches with Toivonan and plays "the hole" toivonan scores 4, two disallowed.

Hull (a) 0-1. RVW bags his first of the season, scoreline doesn''t reflect how easy it was.

Southampton (h) 3-2 Hoolahan comes on to replace Toivonan at the 85th minute, scores and does the "shhh" celebration in front of the snakepit, who have been singing "you''re just a leprechaun!" - they continue to think that he loves the song, and if he doesn''t he should get over it.

Spurs (a) 2-2. Norwich now go 4 undefeated, however the failure to win the game causes "hughton out" cries.

RVW now has 5 goals to his name.

Villa (h) 1-2.

the result seemed unlucky for Norwich, who had 70% possession but only 1 shot on goal.

the pink''un messageboard starts a petition to get hughton sacked and delia to sell the club, both started by wiz.

Chelsea (h) 4-1. RVW now has 10 to his name. Norwich are being called a one man team, but no Norwich fan cares.

Wiz retracts his support for "Delia + Hughton out" and says he will not change his mind about it anymore.

the next match is a draw and Wiz changes his signature to "The cook and the crook, ruining this club"

"Lets aim for a top 10 finish next season!"

I didn''t realise we weren''t doing that the previous two seasons

I predict we will get 5 wins in 6. Loosing to Hull. We will be top on 15 points with little comment in the press. Swansea will be two points behind us with the whole world asking "Can Swansalona win the league?"

We will end up getting relegated with two games to go.

Davo

[quote user="City1st"]I didn''t realise we weren''t doing that the previous two seasons

[/quote]

we weren''t, we were aiming for 17th.  Have you never listened to a McNally interview?

yesand have spoke to him and he certainly NEVER claimed we were aiming for 17th

nor did he hide behind another forum account either - you fool no one

[quote user="City1st"]nor did he hide behind another forum account either - you fool no one[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

"did he say the players had stopped listening to hughton,and the board were going to sack him if he didn''t change his style?

"

err no,that''s something you just made up

City1st,     why are you commenting on here if you''re not actually going to talk about the topic of the thread?It just makes you look sad, picking stupid little fights for the sake of it.

"City1st"

did he say the players had stopped listening to hughton,and the board were going to sack him if he didn''t change his style?

err no,that''s something you just made up

No, not made up. There was some tw@ alleging that. Can''t remember who though. Probably just a closet binner on the wind-up.

everton - win 2-1

hull - win 1-2

saints - draw 1-1

spurs - lose 3-1

villa - win 4-0

stoke - lose 5-0 because they have kidnapped all the Chelsea players for the day.....

We have Stoke before Chelsea.......But To answer the OP''s question, I''ll go with:Everton - 2-1 winHull - 1-1Saints- 2-0Spurs- 0-2Villa -2-1Stoke- 0-1Would be 10 points in the opening 6 games, would be a very good platform to start from :)

I think we have a nice mix of fixtures, nice to finally start at home and I fance us to catch Everton while they are still in transition... Score early and there will be pressure on them straight away.

Everton - 1-1, Draw written all over it, we have not won an opening day fixture in 12 seasons and both teams will think a poiont being a good start.

Hull - 0-3, Win for Norwich, Hull will be spanked the first game of the seaosn and will be under pressure from fans who think Hull must be beating teams like Norwich, but we have far better quality then Hull and it will be our first complete performance, with RVW bagging a couple.

Saints- 2-1, Close game from two evenly matched teams but home advantage will see us nick it.

Spurs- 2-0, Loss to Spurs who will be a top class team pushing top 6, but that depends on who replaces Bale and aho spurs get in over the summer, could be a draw as yet, but given their manager and budget sure that they will be a strong side next year.

Villa -2-2, Another home draw, funny side who will be our panto side who every Norwich fans will love to hate......

Stoke- 1-1, carryin on a good start to the season with only one loss and sitting pretty in 9th after 6 games.

There my predictions for the best start we can have.

I think it is a tad early to make predictions. There is a lot of transfer activity to go on for all clubs which will have a significant impact upon how results go. I do expect us to be going into the season a stronger and better side than we finished the last season

am confident that we will be mid table again next year - 8th -14th - as everyone is spending. We do need to start faster than last year but I am fairly confident of a 2-2 draw to start the season - we rarely win even in winnable first games - but its a game of unusual results that mean nothing in the context of the subsequent 35 matches.

We will know where we are headed by game 10 - and will enjoy the ride between now and then